Should I buy this game?

CM2 will be an entirely new game, not a patch. It will be like CMBO, but on the Eastern Front. Unfortunately, it won't be out for over a year (probably even longer, but I can't remember exactly). Buy CM - you won't be sorry if you liked the Demo. The demo is like the Ford, and the full version is the Cadillac!

MT

------------------

"The real groundbreaker of CM isn't the 3D modeling, it's the 'holy crap! what the heck was THAT' factor." - Dalem

Buy it

order it now

in a few days you will become addicted to the demo then you will tire of it and wonder why you hadn't ordered the full game sooner

Trust me, I've been assimilated and I know of what I speak, order now it may take while for it to show up in the mail.

BUT once you get it, you will be hooked!

really smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "It seems to me perfectly reasonable if a player wants to send one of his AFVs off at full speed in an attempt to draw fire, it's a legit tactic. So long as if that vehicle is alone, and it is unable to see/spot as well as if it were stationary, then you'll ge ta reasonable result out of the game. Better still so long as the player leaves vehicles in overwatch, he should still be able to garnish the info he's looking for even if it results in the death of the vehicle. It's a legit tactic even if a little harsh for the guys being the rabbit."

-Los

(And he KNOWS what he's talking about!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These days it's rare you get your moneys worth. [God, I sound like Pepridge Farm comerical]. But I can HONESTLY say this is the best value I have gotten in years of buying wargames. Actually, it probably is the best value I have EVER got. Buy it now!

------------------

"Do not needlessly endanger your lives until I give you the signal"

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

CM2 is way back on the shelf under construstion. CM how ever only needs 2 word to:

BUY NOW

It's worth it....

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

I have a friend that MUST have things like Madden2001 when Madden2000 is just fine. While Madden2001 has better graphics than 2000 it is basically the same.

My point is CM2 will not just be a beefed up version of CM. It will be more of a continuation of CM than a graphics/gameplay update. You'll not just want them both. You'll find out you NEED them both.

I hope my analogy made sense.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Another poster on this forum once said that it was money well spent, as they had not bought any other games and had thus saved money.

I would have to agree. Buy it now and you will save money. You won't buy any other games, nor will you require food or drinks or any other such nonsense. ONLY CM!