Was there a Friday shipping progress update?

OK, so I'll 'fess up... my life DOES in fact revolve around the arrival of CM these days, and I 've read Steve's posts each night this week eagerly. smile.gif Did he update us last night, and I just missed it? I guess I just figure Friday was key since the "bulk" was supposed to be shipping.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carentan:

OK, so I'll 'fess up... my life DOES in fact revolve around the arrival of CM these days, and I 've read Steve's posts each night this week eagerly. smile.gif Did he update us last night, and I just missed it? I guess I just figure Friday was key since the "bulk" was supposed to be shipping.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didnt see any postings but I did get an e-mail update from BTS

General Sos...

basically it said that the game is being shipped...be patient...and if ya don't get it by 23 June (US) or July 5 (overseas) THEN e-mail BTS but please not before....

and a small blurb about some may get messed up but to please be patient, they will work with those whose orders get messed up...

or words to that effect...

the date/time stamp on my email was like 2:30 AM Eastern (US) on the one i got smile.gif

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

"Patience Grasshopper, Patience..."

Okay yes, I am anxiously awaiting the postal carrier who generally arrives noonish (US eastern) during the weekdays.

When he arrives on Saturday... I don't know??!! DOOH !!!

Realistically, I am setting my un-optimistic sights on Monday.

Stoner

{sigh} Yeah, I'm labeling Monday as THE DAY, since I like to think that mine went out Friday, and USPS works 24/7, and I'm only 400 or so miles away. It shouldn't take USPS more than Sat and Sun to transport the game between there and here for delivery Monday.

Damn it, that means I'll have a whole friggin week of sitting on my ass at work while the game sits here.

DjB

You guys do realise that USPS uses airplanes to transport mail too don't you? This ain't the Paul Reveere days. No matter where you live in the States, the delivery time will be more or less the same, give or take a day.

All the orders *probably* go out of Portland, ME and then they fly to regional ditribution cities. For me, it would be St. Louis. Then they are flown/driven down to a local district post office and then sent to the correct town. All this takes about 2-3 days. Depending when the corresponding flights go out.

I used to work for a postal service so I know how all of this works.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus