Of Cabbages and Kings

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

PeterNZ, that's funny, but you forgot something.

smile.gif........ smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gif. smile.gifsmile.gif

smile.gif.. smile.gif... smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

smile.gif...... smile.gif

smile.gif..... smile.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

smile.gif..... smile.gif

smile.gif...... smile.gif

smile.gif....... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 04-23-2000).]

Hats off to PeterNZ. Had the same thought last night. Is that scary or what?

Berli, I told you it could be done. biggrin.gif

Note to Peng:

You die alot now. smile.gif

------------------

I'm drinkin' wine, I'm eatin' cheese and catching some rays, you know. — Oddball

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 04-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Herr Peng,

Might be time for the lizard to be "Pengippiced"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we need to give the little lizard a break. He has fallen on hard times. I just finished viewing the end game screen between him and Moriarty (who, as you well know, is as easy to beat up on as shooting smilies in a barrel), and the lowly lizard had surrendered to him.

Wow, I'm improving. When I started PBEMing I was the smilie in a barrel. Now, it's only as easy as a smilie in a barrel. Thanks for the compliment, Berli. biggrin.gif

In all fairness to the lizard, I will note for the record that there were extreme limitations (jointly agreed to) that put the Amis at a distinct disadvantage in that game of CE. Had those limitations not been there, the game still would be going on.

OK, enough fairness for one day. Let's get back on topic.

------------------

I'm drinkin' wine, I'm eatin' cheese and catching some rays, you know. — Oddball

Uh, huh, what? You rang sire.

I thought I felt someone turning over my rock. As I currently have my head down attempting to pile up this year's pile-o-cash so I can piss it away over the 2-6 months that I will probably not leave my Mac for fear of missing a current PBEM file, I only check the bbs every few days. And after seeing the (what) 12 page pile of ****e that stinketh so (I only read a page or two), I had figured not to sign on again for about a week.

Thank's to Moriarty for giving me the heads up to this most magnificent starting point of Peng's. It is a veritable treatise on taunting and should be added to the FAQ. Here's my shrubbery. You are wasting your true talents in the IT biz Peng, as you ought to have a column somewhere.

Now it's back to chemically-assisted work for me with the hope that soon again I can be on the pointy end of your most vicious of efforts over a Gold PBEM game.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest PeterNZ

But, Mr Peng, the smilies love you!

First of all there's..

smile.gifMr Smilie

He's everyones friend, and the oldest of the Smilie gang, he gave them their name! His cheerfull ubiquitousness and ability to ease any argument is appreciated by all! He wants to give you a special hug, Mr Peng.

frown.gifMr Sad

He's almost as old as Mr Smilie. He's very depressed, but can sometimes just be midly melancholic. He is well looked after by the Smilie crowd and they all love him dearly and hand him lots of tissues when he needs them! Will you love him too Mr Peng?

redface.gifMr Embarressed

You often see this chap whenever someone has made a boo-boo! He's very apologetic and you can always hear him say "o golly gosh, deary me! What have i done!" and other such things. He's the worrier of the crowd, but the other smilies love him because he's always concerned that they're all ok, that they're dressed up enough for the cold, have had enough dinner and so on. He's the first to admit a mistake too, and can spend horus apologising, but everyone agree's he's a real sweety!

biggrin.gifMr BigGrin

Mr BigGrin is the showman of the smilies, always out front shouting and showing off. But he is always good for a laugh. He loves you Peng, because you laugh a lot too. He's sure you and him would get along if you just gave him a chance!

wink.gifMr Winky

Winky is the cheeky monkey of all the smilies. Mr Winky is the one with the rude jokes and toilet humor! He's always the first to point out the big jugs on a passing girl, which causes Mr Embarressment to get into quite a fluster! He thinks if you weren't a dirty-slapper you two could be friends! O! There he goes again! Isn't he cheeky!

See peng, they love you.

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

http://combatvision.panzershark.com/

I used to hate smilies. Now, thanks to NZ Petie, I LOVE smilies, especially grilled over a hot flame with some habanero barbque sauce. To think all this time I have been wasting perfectly good smilie meat; letting it rot (hoping the stench of thier own dead would act as a repellant)instead of cooking the little bastards after I gut them. Silly me.

Maybe next thread will be a little OT number with some nice new smilie recipies! Won't THAT be swell.

Ta ta for now fellows! Cheerio!

Peng

LMAO iggi!

Your always there with some crazy graphic.

umm,, maybe you and mr. smiley could team up for an illustrated...well, I don't know what it would be called... but something.

Lorak

P.S. smile.gifanother one for the smiley king.

Guest Big Time Software

OK, I am closing this one up. I refuse to let this thread become the one that is the first go reach the 200 mark, so better to nip this one in the bud.

Plus, I think our server will crash if there are any more smilies put into a single thread smile.gif

Steve