A proposal for a new law

I was very thrilled with PCGamer's recent review of CM as both of you who read my previous post are aware. On second look, however, I noticed how crappy the pictures are. In the first one he's using "fast and compatible" smoke. I mean, come on! Can't PCGamer afford a decent video card? The picture on the second page is also kind of pixelated.

PCGamer says that they like to take their screenshots from the "average" system. But in a magazine that depend on visual appeal, shouldn't they use the best pics?

Therefore I propose that congress pass a new law saying that all screenshots in reviews be made using the best graphics settings. If it's a slideshow on the reviewer's computer, whell, he only needs a still!

Guest Madmatt

You could just admend that law and state that all screenshots need to be taken by me! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

DrD started to say:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Therefore I propose that congress pass a new law....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BH quickly gives DrR a vertical buttstroke from an M1903A3.

Have any of you ever seen how much shelf space the US Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and all the court decisions interpreting them take up? If you did, you'd be horrified. Believe me, there are AT LEAST 2 federal laws and/or regulations covering every conceivable aspect of human life. This is on top of all the state laws, state regulations, and state court decisions.

Every law passed by definition is a usurpation of individual liberty. We are no longer a free people. We need no more laws. Anybody who proposes a new law, of whatever type, must be shot on sight. You're lucky to get off with being rifle-whipped wink.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Guest Madmatt

Go ahead and pop the punk! Little bastard never cut my grass anyway!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

I Howard Bjerke from the Norwegian office will do my outmost to put diplomatic pressure into this law. The situation as it stands today is not tolerable, I think when I say I got the people of Norway behind me it's not an exaggeration.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by howardb:

I Howard Bjerke from the Norwegian office will do my outmost to put diplomatic pressure into this law. The situation as it stands today is not tolerable, I think when I say I got the people of Norway behind me it's not an exaggeration.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure you're both very upset about this issue. And the reindeer are positively off their moss.

eek.gif

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

{Edited for stupid grammatical typo}

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 08-03-2000).]