Versions of CM we'd rather not see...

Originally posted by russellmz:

u have to have an RA sign you out...they lock the doors and charge you about $200 for every hour you overstay, so no hiding.

Same thing for me. They haven't caught me yet, though.

Soggy veggies? At least you get veggies.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM 453,232,923: Oh so very tired.

After the Nuclear Holocaust of 2010, and the destruction of all Macintosh computers,BTS had to resort to low-grade, low-quality, WW2 tactical simulations that would run on the remaining PC's. I have aquired some pictures from my recent journey to the future. UncleRedl.jpgRivierel.jpg

------------------

shadow@jagdtiger.de

Canada For CM

I AM CANADIAN!

Eh?

hey is that tiger's black stug in the second pic from the future? smile.gif

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

• 2 weeks later...

<table width="600"><tr><td>

Combat Mission: Incursion at Dragon Land.

The most insidious of all Combat Mission incarnations.

Join Max and Emmy along with their dragon companions; Cassie, Ord and the two-headed Zack and Wheezie as they defend Dragon Land against invading elements from the world of Digimon.

Given the nature of the setting, highly unique weapons including fire breath, claw swipes, biting and the use of other allied creatures such as the sea serpent are employed. Arial combat is also featured.

In addition to their natural abilities, all dragonkind have an inexhaustible supply of materials residing in their belt pouches, making logistical concerns such as ammo consumption a non-issue. Lastly, artillery support is provided via catapults that launch oversized Dragon Berry pies, permitting entire chunks of land to be saturated with sticky residue which can severely hamper the movement of enemy forces.

As for their Digimon opponents, they possess offensive capabilities that are specific only to the individual monster in question. Some are conventional while others are more bizzare. All Digimon require coordination from a human master; should he or she be killed, the disowned pet would become a dangerous liability. Alone, these pubescent anime leaders offer little value on the battlefield, but their incessant chatter combined with their horribly scripted dialogue can be very effective in demoralizing enemy units.

The overall objective for the inhabitants of Dragon Land is to repulse the Digimon invasion and forever seal the portals between the two worlds. For the Digimon; nothing less than the complete assimilation of Dragon Land as an additional asset for producing future episodes of the popular Japanese cartoon.

Some of the scenarios to be included consist of "Defense of the School in the Sky", "Ambush at Singing Springs", and "Battle of Turtle Rock".

<div align="center"> Cassie-Whermacht.gif </div></td></tr></table>

[This message has been edited by Boeman (edited 03-16-2001).]

As an Annoying Uniform Grog, I am compelled to report that the picture of the pig/dragon/whatever (the cartoon grogs can correct me) in the SS uniform has been reversed...

I can't believe they used Tiger's black StuG without crediting him on the gameplay screen. I would sue if I was him.

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Michael Dorosh (edited 03-16-2001).]

CM49: Combat Mission beyond the love.

Imagine if you will a battlefield with rows and rows of soldiers dressed in everyone's favorite dinosaur's outfit - the purple Barney suit. They march across the field hand in hand and sing each other to death. Support units include the all too happy barney kids and other annoying men in colorful suits.