Shooting War - Tonight

A Public Service announcement.

ABC Television in the U.S. has a show on tonight called "Shooting War." It is about WWII war photographers, directed by Steven Spielberg, and narrated by Tom Hanks. Looked to have some great footage, even some color if I saw correctly.

I'm not sure if any of you outside of the U.S. can get this or not, but it is to air at 9 PM U.S. Eastern Time (GMT -5?) tonight.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

A Public Service announcement.

ABC Television in the U.S. has a show on tonight called "Shooting War." It is about WWII war photographers, directed by Steven Spielberg, and narrated by Tom Hanks. Looked to have some great footage, even some color if I saw correctly.

I'm not sure if any of you outside of the U.S. can get this or not, but it is to air at 9 PM U.S. Eastern Time (GMT -5?) tonight.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okily-dokily neighbor. What time does Star Trek Voyager come on?

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Okily-dokily neighbor. What time does Star Trek Voyager come on?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to pretend. We all know that you never stop watching scrambled Spice channel. You're gonna hurt your eyes, Hiram. Just pay the $5.50 and enjoy yourself.

And stop spoiling my public service announcement!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Do what I do when I play you. Keep your finger on the tv remote to fast forward to the good scenes and then click Go on the computer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For you that must mean you fast forward through the whole movie, right?

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 12-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Damn it! CM or TV... CM or TV?? ARRRGH! I can't decide!

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor Jeff...

First, get thee to Mercata.com and bid on a 30-hour Tivo system.

Second, receive said Tivo, setup that Tivo, and tell it what you want it to record.

Third, play your CM when you want, and watch your Tivo when you want...

Fourth, (for the adventurous) buy a 70 Gig hard drive, wire it up inside the Tivo, a little bit of Linux work to make two drives look like one big drive, and presto! A 120-hour Tivo box.

Now, go forth, and piss-and-moan no more...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

It was a an excellent show which graphically showed the absolute horrors of war.

------------------

What do you know about surfing, you're from New Jersey !