Berlichtingen

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey Bauhaus,

There's a saying about people in glass houses. I seem to recall a battle that ended with you having just enough men to man A (as in single) machinegun biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmm, sounds familiar.....what's that number again. Hey, I think it's the same number as above.........5 (men left...lol) biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Knaust:

What battle?....there was no battle! eek.gif...if u refer to mine<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell there was no battle with mine either...lol.

Berlichtingen, he's a military penis....errr... I mean genius. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by bauhaus (edited 01-26-2000).]

Do you mean I am the only one who can supply Berli with a little bit of that whoop ass he craves so dearly.

Even when he beats me I do tend to bloody his nose, and I certainly make it until all my reinforcements arrive.

Alas, I tend to taunt him during our games and piss him off just before the tide turns.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Berlichtingen Military Penis (middle aged)

Maximum Speed: 10 Sec f/t (flaccid to turgid)

Weight: 1 ounce

Engine: Dual ball design

Ground Pressure: 0 psi (not long enough to create ground pressure)

Silhouette: 2"

Transport Class: Not recommended as transport

Passenger Capacity: 0

Armor: 1 mm

Main Weapon: 2 mm (muzz. veloc. 1 m/sec)

Blast Firepower: Inconsequential

Armor Penetration: 1 layer cotton briefs

Reload Time: About 2 days

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

How'd you get such specific specs? Did you have to go undercover to get that information?

[This message has been edited by Major Tom (edited 01-26-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....covert operation......sent in a hampster undercover....Called Operation Feltching. tongue.gif

If you guys only know how dead I am....lol. biggrin.gif

Oh, Bauhaus, I know buddy I know. I see your long term record against Berli somewhere in the 1000:1 range after that last one.

However, I say put the boot in baby.

PS: Check your office for trip wires

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Knaust, I know the feeling.

Berl waxed my butt in 18 moves in Riesberg. Only had four men walk ... er crawl ... away.

Pretty freakin' sad. smile.gif

And, I don't think I feel a bit sorry for bauhaus. Better watch your back, your sides, check under the desk ... wouldn't open a drawer too quick, neither. Better give Berl another game ... mebbe a good shellacking will brighten his spirits. ... but I doubt it. biggrin.gif

But, Berl, of course you know who was the true author of those specs, don't you? I'm sure you do.

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 01-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Anyway I think that 5 Shermans against 3 Stugs are too many!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were it just 5 Shermans against 3 StuGs, I'd be inclined to agree with you. However, add a swarm of Panzerschrecks and give all the infantry Panzerfausts, and it evens out nicely smile.gif

OK..ok...I was wrong...Berli is NOT a devil! cool.gif

Yes....he has made an agreement with the Devil! eek.gif

Damn...he got 2 shermans with first shots..and I could only damage one gun to one of his stugs! mad.gif

BTS plx expell Berli from this arena...or nobody will play CM anymore! rolleyes.gif