I Blame Peng For This JP Mess!!!!!!

That's right!

Peng, who I will henceforth refer to as Neville Peng, never gave the call to release the hordes from the Cesspool to deal with the malformed delinquent JP. No, in fact secret recordings show he thought he could give JP multiple threads for the hope that JP never entered the cesspool thread. Only those brave few, notably me, who ventured forth to do battle for right, even without the Cesspool's sanction, deserve credit for the removal of this blight. I say we take down the Peng government and replace it with that of Winston Seanachai!!!!!

At least I would if he weren't such a prat, too.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

I blame that vile little crack-head Peng too. He has got to be the most horrid pod on the planet. In fact, I bet Peng is actually that nut JP! yeah, that's it and he's also capt manierie, and who is that other little swine that goes around annoying every one? dammit, what is his name.... ?

MEEKS! Damn you to hell. We will be using the intramuscular injections to keep you in your chemical handcuffs now. You couldn't stay in the silly thread. You have repeatedly ignored your betters and come out into the light of the rest of the board. and now you have done this. gentleworms of the only thread that matters...may I suggest a little pow-wow about what to do with meeks when the meds wear off this time? he really is incorrigible.

Oh, and by the way, it seems that nearly all of the animated smilies are being kiled in nasty ways either by other smilies or by something else...which is just fine by me.

Babra! I need to speak to you about some tricks of the trade.

Peng - ashamed of his role in all of this

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

What the he...Meeks?! How'd you get out here?! I swear, Peng, I left him tied up in a corner of the Cesspool, tranked to the gills. Fact is, I thought the stuff we gave him mixed with whatever he'd been doing before might put him into a coma. Not that that was any particular worry, of course. You'd think the concussion alone woulda kept him tucked away. I'll get the tranquilizer rifle...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.