Ban Jochen Peiper please...

Well I have learned this place in not really a democracy (nothing really wrong with that mind you)

But I will vote to ban him as well

And I agree with those that say please stop posting to that thread so it will go to the bottom of the list. (Goiod idea)

Post here instead or anywhere else but lets just let that thread move to the bottom of the list until Steve and Charles have a chance to deal with it. If we are lucky they'll remove it has it has no real relevance to the Brilliant game they have worked so hard to bring us, and it only tarnishes our community here.

Please, I understand we are all angry about that disgusting pic that he posted but lets not keep bumping that damn thread to the top ok?

-tom w

I have no doubt JP will be banned, but I sort of regret posting this thread in first place. I dont like to judge people, and meddle in the affairs of others. Our moderators, who have shown themselves to be very sensible so far, are the ones for the job.

But I must say I was disgusted, and outraged when I saw the picture. I am quite sensitive, and it made me truly very angry and depressed.

I want to forget all this garbage now.

Epee

You know what the cool thing is? Everyone on this forum (By everyone I mean 99%) gave him the benefit of the doubt. They gave him allowances for being young, stupid, et cetera and then they gave him the boot. I'm not being sarcastic when I say this is the best way to deal with someone such as this. You guys gave him ample opportunity to apologize, remove the posts, and re-enter the civilized world. It may have been more messy than banning him and condemning him right off, but it was far more adult.

My hats of to you gents and I hope that those of you who felt uncomfortable or thought you should quit the forum take heart in the knowledge that some sacrifices are made to decency, for decency.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein