cool site

ROFL!

If you wanna have some fun do the following:

Translate an english text of your choice to german and THEN ! retranslate this bablefish german into english.

ENJOY ! biggrin.gif

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/2930/

I did just that! smile.gif

"I want to send my tanks west through the woods." ...was translated to...

"Ich möchte meine Behälter durch das Holz nach Westen senden." ...which translated back to...

"I would like to transmit my containers by the wood to the west."

Come on, submit yours! biggrin.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason "why", our's is but to do and die!

Ich bin Amerikaner der duetsch kan und muss

diesen program nicht benutzen. Mein Duetsch ist nicht perfekt aber ich verstehe und kan mich auf Deutsch unterhalten. Wilkommen zu unseren beleibten Spiel platz. viel spass.

SEVERE

1. During their last attempt to accomplish a breakthrough the anglo americans lost over fivehundred tanks

2. Während ihres letzten Versuchs, einen Durchbruch zu vollenden fivehundred die

angloamerikaner, die rüber verloren waren Behälter

3. While their last attempt to complete a break-through fivehundred more angloamerikaner, which were more rueber lost containers

My nipples are bursting with delight! smile.gif

Guest Babra

And gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their manhood cheap whilst any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day!

Und Herren in England abed jetzt sich denken, daß accursed sie nicht hier und ihr manhood preiswert anzuhalten waren, während irgendein den spricht, der mit uns nach Tag Heiligen Crispin gekämpft wird.

And gentlemen in England abed imagine now that accursed they were to be stopped not here and it manhood inexpensive, while any speaks, which is fought with us after day holy Crispin.

------------------

Floreat Jerboa !

The sad thing is: I have seen "German" manuals that sounded like they had been translated with babelfish. In most of these cases the only way to understand it is to translate it word for word into English and read this. frown.gif (or you can read the English version in the first place if you get one, and sometimes you don't mad.gif )

Dschugaschwili

1. The release of the beta demo of Combat Mission caused quite a stir in the wargaming community.

2.Die Freigabe des Betademo der Kampfmission verursachte durchaus rühren in der wargaming Gemeinschaft.

3.The release beta demo of the combat mission caused quite agitates in wargaming the community.

The camouflaged Panther Kompanie waited in a hull-down position as the Sherman battalion advanced. When the time was right the Kompanie opened fire as one and began its deadly work.

Switch to German and back again..

"The camouflaged leopard company waited into a trunk down position, while the battalion Sherman advanced. When the time had company opened fires as right and its deadly began, operate. "

Trunk down? It's "deadly" began to operate?

LOL

Guest Captain Foobar

1) Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country

2) Ist jetzt die Zeit für alle guten Männer, zum Hilfsmittel ihres Landes zu kommen

3)

Is now the time for all good men, to the aid of their country to come ?

LOL