Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Berli, Gerbiltoy, Boreiarty, Smelvis, Markymark and the rest of you mooks - just keeping score to see what order I need to humiliate you all in beginning Jan 2001.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're really cut off til then? I owe you big time for that setup... please put me first.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli, Gerbiltoy, Boreiarty, Smelvis, Markymark and the rest of you mooks - just keeping score to see what order I need to humiliate you all in beginning Jan 2001.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A lizard hunt? That would be a good way to bring in the new year!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Berli, Gerbiltoy, Boreiarty, Smelvis, Markymark and the rest of you mooks - just keeping score to see what order I need to humiliate you all in beginning Jan 2001.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A lizard hunt? That would be a good way to bring in the new year!

Lizard Hunt? I think not. A lizard steak fry. For Wisconsinites, how about a lizard boil, with red potatoes and onions. Lizard gumbo, eh, Bullethead? Imagine what PushBroom could do with freshly killed lizard. Lizard in lupin sauce, perchance?

Oh well, Goanna old boy, you get the drift.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Operation FIPEY!

Disasterous news, an impersonator has had our thread closed through spamming!

Nevermind, we have a second beachhead folks, so head on over! And Peng, I DO challenge you to a cc5 demo-duel. Do you accept?

Everyone, please head over here and lets pretend we're talking about CC5, a little subterfuge eh lads!

http://www.clubssi.com/ubb/Forum23/HTML/000853.html

PeterNZ

Generalisimo and El Capitan - Operation FIPEY

------------------

"Someday... the whole world will know the wonder of my nipples."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

So you're really cut off til then? I owe you big time for that setup... please put me first.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey I don't see anywhere "whoohoo.. 1500!.. frown.gif

your slacking Mark IV

----------

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

To War gentlepeons!

Our beachead is being threatened, Mr Peng! I need you to show up there, damn it. And hey, i'm serious about this CC5 demo challenge. It's a beer and pretzels slaughtering of a 'pooler instead of a vodka straight up slaughtering.. mmmm

PeterNZ

------------------

Update: The Eagles won!!

It was a 2000 PT meeting engagement at Veterans Stadium. Clear, sunny day with some wind. Good visibility. 2 static VL's It was a close battle with the Cowboys using gamey tactics and cheating at every turn, But the noble and goodhearted Eagles won through intelligent game play and honor. Be sure to go to ESPN.com for the AAR.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 11-06-2000).]

*sigh*

The cc5 thread is getting depressing. The enemy are using the whine-till-bored and cry-for-mommey technique and it's just annoying.

I expect soon to be removed from the cc5 thread and they can go back to their laughable discussions on history, on-board nebelwurfers and other such junk.

*depressed*

PeterNZ

------------------

I followed your link to that Bizarro UBB. Ugghh. How depressing.

They are not ready for you/us, Peter. And as long as that portal remains open, they could appear here (again). Ugghh.

your slacking Mark IV (sic)

Technically that was the 4500th post, not counting those to the short-lived heretical faux Peng thread. Not being much on numerology, I chose to let the moment pass. I didn't post my Nobel prize or my long-weekend date with Elizabeth Hurley, either, because when achievement is a way of life, these things are no longer noteworthy.

I will post, however, when I receive Mr. Squaw's surrender, or thrust a bayonet through his last stinking corpse.

Alright you slackjawed foot worms new update..

Pengkomon: still no contact, still no shooting, still no return pbem file from ya you peck... and don't give me "my work place observes my activities".. you can do the round between chasing your kids with a toilet brush and wooing your wife with that garlic toothpaste you bought.

Gurkeboy: We decided playing the whole German army against the Allied Armies combined was no fun besides Andy was shooting at me in France all the way from Africa... new challange to the drunken git - BuchholzStation. Die-lots-nowâ„¢.

Snooka: What can I say... well best not cuz he'll complain again.. lost another tank you dolt.. watch out!.. uh that tiger. its uh.. sleeping ya thats it..

Screamoochie: Still no file, still no responce.. he appears to be spending more time trying to write up ways to insult me then setting up a pbem... so far a week and a half and no pbem. Does this count as a default win... Kitty thinks so.

Sludge: budda budda budda.. you think a bumrush like that is going to win you the game? Pfffft... you make me laugh.. I kill you last.

PooBeem: after making my left flank food for worms I just hope my other attack pays off.. otherwise I'll be polishing this damn frenchies boot for the next little while. tongue.gif

PuddyKat: Wooped my butt and large..*hmmm* biggrin.gif new battle on the pipe payback time is here.

-------------

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

This just in....(dit dit dit)

In an effort to quell his proto messianic tendencies with a bit of neo-liberal revanchism I have convinced PeterPutzsheepshagger to express some of his latent aggressions and testosterone overdose to a mega death cage match.

To assuage the jaded tendencies and bourgoise decadent effeteness and ennui that sets in after a certain level of 1500 combined arms,meeting engagement, we have agreed to a mano a mano lead slinging pure armor slugfest. No VL's, only the last to survive armeggedon is the victor. No more Varius and the IX legion slaughter of the innocence, we are to experience pillagingand ravaging on a scale not seen before.

We are talking a 3000 pt meeting engagement on a large (and I do mean LARGEmap. Hell you can't even see end to end at level 8 view! We are talking Panzerblitz, we are talking steel behemonths stalking the primeval landscape searching for prey, we are taking manly stuff here folks.Pure unadulterated alpha male, drum circle, chanting in the pale moonlight, smearing your self with blood dominance. You may want to try this your self.

Let's get it on..........I call blood hamster on you Sheepshagger!!!!!!

JD

------------------

Official 3000th poster to the original Peng thread and present at it's demise

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 11-06-2000).]

Mr Morse Sponsor sir!

It is indeed a genius of a setup. However I am concerned, that as happened last time when you set up a game, you will be quickly consumed by my forces. I will try to let you have some shred of honor left sir when I've finished sir.

So Sponsor sir, how do i get to be a kinigit. I know scrapping your underwear is just a jolly fun job and there are ques to pop the zits on your back, but really, i wouldn't mind a chance at quaffing and frollicking, and that really messy eating where none of the food gets in your mouth, you know the one. Yeah, generally having a jolly good time with the rest of the knigitits.

And what sad times these are when passing Knitigits can call a blood hamster on humble old squires squires

Loyal humble but deadly-as-a-mongoose-with-a-clothespeg-on-its-gonads servant

PeterNZ

------------------

Semi-Conquerer of the CC5 Forum

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 11-06-2000).]

Speaking of scenarios, I have one in it's final testing phases right now. It is one behemoth of a scenario. The map is quite small, the forces are quite large. The object: Take the heavily guarded town on the hill with your super army. Historical? BAH! This is the map you've always wanted to play since you were a kid. You line up everything you have, and let the last guy standing claim "King of the Moutain." The only problem is that there is certainly some slow down when processing turns. It takes me a good minute or so to compile each turn (and that on my PIII 700 and GeForce 32Meg DDR). I've been playing against the AI, which is not necessarily a fantastic test. If there are there any daring souls out there who'd like to try it out, let me know, and I'll finish it up and send it out. It really just needs briefings and it's ready to run. So who's willing?

(BTW, this is why your turns are somewhat delayed. I've been working on this. Also because my wife says I've been playing too much. Apparently I used 92 of my 60 hours of ISP time last month. Oops. That is a bad thing :EEK smile.gif

------------------

"Nuts!"

SheeploverNZ Kniggithood is conferred by besting another on the field of battle, another squire that is. Up to now, geriatric hamster-gerbil battles, set up by others has been the norm. Comes before us Croda of the overhanging brow and overpowering stench (really boy I do not know what yer mum sees in ya) and in essence offers his throat.....hmmm an incestous [hasn't stopped Croda yet] battle royal between two squires of the same kniggit for glory and recognition as the favored son. Hmmmmm we are talking Cain and Able, Jacob and Esau....Yes a struggle of biblical porportions......I like it!

So assuming that the other kniggits will sanction this perversion, I propose Sheepshagger and Cruda, square off. The prize, kniggithood and a father's pride (but keeps yer hands of mum, ya hear?)What say you boys, are ye men enough?

Talk amongests yourselves......and decide, yon Croda's megajoust or one lovenly created by say, ...........Berli?

------------------

Official 3000th poster to the original Peng thread and present at it's demise

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 11-06-2000).]

O thank you master! O thank you!

Croda and I are already battling, but I think that's over who doesn't have to sleep with you tonight. A proper kiiniigit battle would be fantastical!

PeterNZ

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

...I propose Sheepshagger and Cruda, square off. The prize, kniggithood and a father's pride... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm....too late. SheepPlugger and I have been battling for a week or so allready. All Armor ME in heavy woods and mod hills. Must have looked like home to NZer. Current status, SheepShanks losing armor every turn, my tankers are telling stories about ex-girlfriends while the German crews scramble for cover. The battle is basically a fight for control of the road, the only usable piece of ground on the map. It runs straight from my side to his and goes over 3 hills, causing to big valleys. Dumb map for armor, but since I'm beating him about the head with his mom's club foot, I'm not complaining.

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

SheeploverNZ Kniggithood is conferred by besting another on the field of battle, another squire that is. Up to now, geriatric hamster-gerbil battles, set up by others has been the norm. Comes before us Croda of the overhanging brow and overpowering stench (really boy I do not know what yer mum sees in ya) and in essence offers his throat.....hmmm an incestous [hasn't stopped Croda yet] battle royal between two squires of the same kniggit for glory and recognition as the favored son. Hmmmmm we are talking Cain and Able, Jacob and Esau....Yes a struggle of biblical porportions......I like it!

So assuming that the other kniggits will sanction this perversion, I propose Sheepshagger and Cruda, square off. The prize, kniggithood and a father's pride (but keeps yer hands of mum, ya hear?)What say you boys, are ye men enough?

Talk amongests yourselves......and decide, yon Croda's megajoust or one lovenly created by say, ...........Berli?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All Squirejoustsâ„¢ should be on the Cesspool Challenge Map that can be obtained by performing upon the person of Germanboy certain acts that are best left unmentioned in a family Cesspool such as this.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

I do also currently have a joust for Kniggethood underway versus Stuka of the Poopy Fingers (Yes, Bauhaus, stand up now). I don't intend to lose that one, and I don't know that I can handle another game full of arthritic little boys and pre-pubescent old men taking cover everytime someone farts in the woods.

Now, who wants to play Assault on Crodaburg?!?

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

All Squirejoustsâ„¢ should be on the Cesspool Challenge Map that can be obtained by performing upon the person of Germanboy certain acts that are best left unmentioned in a family Cesspool such as this.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there you have it then. If you boys wish to squabble.......BUT first there must be the approriate taunting abuse and ritual mucking about. Ancient protoccol must be served. As well as for our amusement. Then once the ceremonial plummage displays have ceased you may approach his most excellent and fine purveyor of maps to the squires above referenced and beseech him on bowed knees (damn rickets) to grant you a boon and create such a map as would make Calpurnia blush.

------------------

Kniggit of the Old Pool, Official 3000th poster to the original Peng thread and present at it's demise

Quick work related question guys.

Who did the BTS folks work for.. *deep breath* before bts?

My colleague is writing a brief on gaming and wants to put a nice mention about BTS in there.. and I can't find the damn info.

pleeease smile.gif

With suga and cherries and croda's servitude once I whoop 'im

PeterNZ

(ps well what jolly squire am i to fight now?!)

------------------

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 11-06-2000).]

OK Sparky here's the deal:

The Old Firm is up to its neck in work work bloody (yes-indeedy) work. My current batch of death-wishing opponents have two options:

1. Accept that their death will be all the more worthwhile if their lives are prolonged and their death can only be viewed on weekends.(The Hiram method)

2. Give up or ask me to give up. If you ask me for my surrender you will get it. If you think you deserve it, think again. But receive it you will.(The Other Hiram method)

I'm not very fond of this but there is very little I can do about it.

I will spew forth the occasional post here and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is all.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

If I'm not playing you, can I still ask you to give up?

Anyway, on to the Updates!

Blandorf is in for some hurtin', American 1944 doctrine-style.

JDMorose is dancing with me. He seems to have bought a buttload of tanks, which is fine, as it means less infantry to kill. Speaking of killing infantry, how're those guys in the forest liking their arty barrage? Shame I lost that Hellcat, but 1 Hellcat for a Panther and 3 Pumas doesn't sound like such a bad trade to me.

BleaterNZer...yawn.

Choco Taco has resorted to making 'witty' penetration jokes. Yuk yuk. Some of your Mark IVs are in for a whuppin' this turn.

Senility...still waiting. Don't fret about the philosophical implications of your unit placement, just get on with it, eh?

Scrota Nothing new. I'm still winning, he's still stinking up the place.

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

OK Sparky here's the deal:

The Old Firm is up to its neck in work work bloody (yes-indeedy) work. My current batch of death-wishing opponents have two options:

1. Accept that their death will be all the more worthwhile if their lives are prolonged and their death can only be viewed on weekends.(The Hiram method)

2. Give up or ask me to give up. If you ask me for my surrender you will get it. If you think you deserve it, think again. But receive it you will.(The Other Hiram method)

I'm not very fond of this but there is very little I can do about it.

I will spew forth the occasional post here and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll accept your surrender now, but if you're going to be a slow-ass, so be it. Die-a-lot-eventually.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University