probe and assult...

I noticed for a 2000 pt game the points go like this:

attack: 3200/2000

assult 4000/2000

probe: 2700/2000

say you didn't setup the game, how do you know what you're dealing with?

for example your ladder opponent might think to himself well I'm gonna setup for an assult on you but I'm gonna tell you its a regular attack that way I have 800 extra points but you'll never know it.

where is this information displayed?

When you see a half dozen Tigers and a company of infantry, against your strand of barbed wire, engineer platoon and Stuart, you should start to be suspicious.

Also, at the end of the battle you get to overview the map as well. I would assume you could make a list of troop totals and check up on their point values.

[This message has been edited by tailz (edited 08-30-2000).]

A so someone could bull****e u so to speak

points wise?

------------------

"Lo there to i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever...."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Also, at the end of the battle you get to overview the map as well. I would assume you could make a list of troop totals and check up on their point values.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how conveniant, just wait to the end then get out your calculator ehehe synjdotnet.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by swamp:

synjdotnet.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A most spectacular emoticon sir, my compliments on your excellent taste.

Yes, I think both the Unit purchasing screen and the after battle report screen would both be better with this type of information included.

If you have an opponent that lies to you about what type of scenario your playing, drop him. Don't waste your time playing that type of person. Better yet, leave him hanging and don't return any turns.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.