Hints and Tip suggestions

One Word...

Combined Arms

smile.gif

Never leave tanks roaming around unsupported by your infantry. Doing so invites the inevitable panzerschreck/bazooka/faust up the ole wazoo.

Use you Artillery, Armor and Infantry in coordination with and support of each other.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jgdpzr:

-This has been stated many times, but is worth repeating, always seek to isolate your opponents assets and bring in as much firepower as quickly as possible.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that I'd chime in on the isolation topic. Not only is smoke great for providing cover for you advances, but smoke is also an extremely handy means of isolating your oppenent's forces. When on the attack (even when you are in a defensive position), you can isolate enemy units by dropping smoke on the forces that you are not currently engaging, preventing them from providing covering fire for the forces that you are currently engaging. This tactic may allow you to achieve local firepower superiority versus an opponent that would otherwise greatly outgun you.

-Lurker

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Mountain Dew helps you keep sharp and awake during those late night battles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forget Mountain Dew... coffee has far more caffeine

Well, if you want to get really technical, go with cappuccino... no... make it a double wink.gif

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Thanks Guys, Just what I was looking for. Too Bad I can't Just cut and paste your comments...

Oh well, I just love to type frown.gif

So please don't get offended if some of your comments are paraphrased.

Thanks

Lorak<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, Why can't you cut and paste from here? I do it all the time! You can also click the little edit icon and get a text window. You can't save changes but it will allow you to cut out the plain text.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing