Hello?

Oh please, put your keys in your pocket. rolleyes.gif All this jumping on people at every excuse is so East-Coast. wink.gif How 'bout we show each other a little Mid-West patience and kindness here. wink.gif We're all family here, bound together by an almost obsesive love of this game. biggrin.gif BTW, that also goes for the constant bugging for a release date: that's where the patience part comes in. Lord knows I search this post daily for any progress news at all, but I think asking that question more than once every couple of weeks starts sounding like a couple of kids in the back seat of a car - are we there yet...are we there yet...

Counceling mode off.

P.S. I may be getting orders moving me from D.C. to Abilene Texas; can't wait to get out of here!

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

Guest Big Time Software

If we were just "tweaking" we would release the game. But we are not. Sorry to say but we know gamers all too well. They say, "good enough, release it, all is fine", we release it as is and get a "for God's sake blah and blah sucks, what the F is this over here, and why the Hell didn't you finish that" reaction. Ah, no thanks!

Gamers are so very, very hard to please wink.gif

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

How 'bout we show each other a little Mid-West patience and kindness here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Living in the Chicagoland area, I'd like to know where this patience and kindness can be found smile.gif

Ah yes good point!; That's why the rest of us from Illinois treat Chicago like it's own little State, quite separate from the rest of us. tongue.gif I'm originally from a small town called Normal Illinois, home of Illinois State University. We can generally tell who the students are, that are from Chicago. smile.gif Having said that, for the most part, Chicagoans are freindlier than the average person I deal with from the metropolitain D.C. area. Not that there aren't many great people from both areas, there are, but you can really feel an overall air of animosity out here, especially in contrast to my home area.

------------------

For those of you who may have gotten a bit uptight with some of my inflections toward the east coast: It's a big city attitude vs small town attitude thing, no offence is intended. If you still don't understand I recomend the movie "Continental Divide". It demonstrates the differences in the most comical way! smile.gif

------------------

Guest Big Time Software

You are correct. That is why I bailed out of the city 2 years ago and moved into the woods. Needed to get away from that place before I found out why Road Rage is such a common thing. Plus, ever try driving a Weasel in a city? smile.gif

Steve

• 3 months later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EScurlock:

Ah yes good point!; That's why the rest of us from Illinois treat Chicago like it's own little State, quite separate from the rest of us. tongue.gif I'm originally from a small town called Normal Illinois, home of Illinois State University. We can generally tell who the students are, that are from Chicago. smile.gif Having said that, for the most part, Chicagoans are freindlier than the average person I deal with from the metropolitain D.C. area. Not that there aren't many great people from both areas, there are, but you can really feel an overall air of animosity out here, especially in contrast to my home area.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep thought I had seen something about Illinois