Lost opponent

Guys, I'm pretty sure that Goanna plays from his office, not his home (at least, the times I've talked to him on AIM he's been at work, while I've been getting ready to go to sleep because of the time diff between East Coast and Aussieland)

I *have* talked to him occassionally Sunday nights, but it's my experience that he does things other than CM during the weekend.

Bottom line, don't panic. He'll be back to (hopefully) whomp you the way he whomped me.

DjB

Hi dee ho neglectirinos. I must say I am truly touched by the sense of being missed by my comrades in America and Europe. The Australian infantry hasn't been more popular since the Brits ran out of fodder in Gallipoli.

Well, after completing my list of domestic duties and paying a bit of attention to my motorcycle over the weekend, I am back and ready to deal a bit of deserved death (to Berli & Mikester) and finish having my ass handed to me (Knaust). I can't even remember who was driving with you Doug, so you'll have to fill me in. I really feel bad I wasn't online over the weekend given the run of luck Bauhaus was in. I definitely would have jumped on that bandwagon and put the boot in.

I've basically given up in our game, Goanna. My 88s failed AGAIN (I wrote quite a harangue about this titled "88mm."

If you REALLY want to satisfy your bloodlust by slaughtering the few troops who remain in my command and getting your Total, Undisputed and Momentous Victory, I'll be online Monday evening (afternoon to you) for tonight, I must iron.

DjB

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Hi dee ho neglectirinos. I must say I am truly touched by the sense of being missed by my comrades in America and Europe. The Australian infantry hasn't been more popular since the Brits ran out of fodder in Gallipoli.

Well, after completing my list of domestic duties and paying a bit of attention to my motorcycle over the weekend, I am back and ready to deal a bit of deserved death (to Berli & Mikester) and finish having my ass handed to me (Knaust). I can't even remember who was driving with you Doug, so you'll have to fill me in. I really feel bad I wasn't online over the weekend given the run of luck Bauhaus was in. I definitely would have jumped on that bandwagon and put the boot in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so touched, you care, you really care. redface.gif

sniff, sniff.....Tito, hand me a tissue.