Its Been A While-

Since I have looked forward to a game as much as this in a long time, Diablo who?

I am eagerly awaiting my game to arrive.

I won a Demo game last night, had a blast.

Anyone know how long shipping takes? I live in North Carolina.

If the demo is this fun the game will be totally addictive, might as well kiss my dogs and wife goodbye for a while. smile.gif

If the Demo is this goo

------------------

-kill 'em all and let God sort them out-

Guest ACTOR

Kiss everyone goodbye...get some food and drink located closer to the computer..and buy a new computer. Then you will be able to play to your hearts content! smile.gif

This is a great game and it is certainly one of the most playable games I have had the opportunity to enjoy since I started playing on the computer.

Good hunting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACTOR:

Kiss everyone goodbye...get some food and drink located closer to the computer..and buy a new computer. Then you will be able to play to your hearts content! smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A while back there was an extensive discussion of the various means of relieving yourself w/o leaving the computer....

Do a search

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greybeard 101st:

Since I have looked forward to a game as much as this in a long time, Diablo who?

I am eagerly awaiting my game to arrive.

I won a Demo game last night, had a blast.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dNorwood:

A while back there was an extensive discussion of the various means of relieving yourself w/o leaving the computer....

Do a search<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bwuahaha Matted straw LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darwin:

That is freackin cool Kingfish, very clean layout.

Going to have to get a west coast version going so we can have tourney between chapters.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the compliment, but i can't take credit. Frenchy / Gyrene251 is the guy responsible for the cool site. He is still working on it, and any additions to the player list are welcomed.

Do a search on CM Chapter. A while back there was a rush of posts about people starting Chapters here and there. I'm pretty sure the Seattle area got a big response, maybe southern Cali too, so it should be easy to join one already established.

------------------

The dead know only one thing - it is better to be alive

Guest ACTOR

Greybeard...if you want to PBEM let me know.

Congrats on getting the game...make sure you download the patch for 1.03.