A happy note for the Aussies out there

Guest KwazyDog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter no probs

cant wait for some Blind ICQ action .i cant under stand why some got it early and others did nt .its gotta be there monday to everone in NSW.ill have to blaim the darn GST 10 % slower plus 10 % more $ $ $ Howard must pay he must pay the wrath of the CM player in oz

smile.gif

cheers

Originally posted by Goanna:

Pacestick - leave out the nose and your smiley will show up OK ( tongue.gif)

But lookout, cuz Peng's gonna get you.

Goanna

Thanks mate, I just checked the legend, all the smilies are noseless redface.gif

Peng doesn't scare me, he will be to busy playing CM to worry about my little ol smilies biggrin.gif

Pacestick:

Normally I would allow such patent smiley loving behavior to go unpunished, and only give a mild warning or perhaps even a minor tweaking for saying what you have said.

In this case two things work against such a benign outcome:

1. I have no life and so when I am between PBEM turns I search each and every thread looking for smiliephiles such as you, and

2. It seems there are some on this BBS who are never satisfied until their blood lust has been fulfilled. I have gotten private email from some of these heathen types damanding that I vehemently and with malice aforethought attack and verbally eviscerate you for your wanton, brazen, and some might even say cheeky defiance. ( the ones who would say you are cheeky are the UK and Commonwealth types. {but now it seems I have digressed from my original digression: stay tuned, these elipses and parentheticals can sometimes go four or more layers deep until any semblance of the original point [if indeed there ever was an original point]is completely lost} We gum chewing Amis are too crude for such quaint expressions as cheeky.) AHA! there we are, back out of the parenthetical and... uh...er, um. hmmmmm. OK

So anyway, I think where this was going is that I had to say some over the top mean things to you about your parentage and upbringing and how you and your type should all be tormented in horrid ways until you are left in a little puddle of your own excrement and blood and sick, but for some reason I have gotten off topic. So I guess all there really is to say is that I HAVE CM AND HAVE HAD IT FOR OVER A WEEK NOW AND HAVE BEEN HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME PLAYING IT MUCH LONGER THAN YOU!

I got to read your pathetic mewlings "boo hoo no game in OZ!" for several days now and I just gloat and laugh and smile quietly to myself and if ever an empathetic impulse arises where I get to thinking, "those poor bastards, I should really stop feeling like this when they are so forlorn" I just fire up the game and slam down some beer and say, "SCREW EM!"

So, you are correct that there isn't anything to fear from me.

TTFN

Peng

P.S. All smilies within a 30 mile radius of this computer have been irradiated and will die slow, twisted, scabby deaths over the next several weeks.

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peng, Peng, you slay me. Truly. I'm gonna hide this challenge here in a soon to be (hopefully) dead thread, but how 'bout a PBEM sometime? Your abuse of Berli was also truly inspired.

Ah, almost forgot the touch that might get a response:

smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Errr. Seanechai, SenileTea? (that is the best I can make of your apparently celtocryllic name) I have it on good authority that you are a sand-bagging, set-up-the-weak-minded-and-knockem-over type who preys upon poor defenseless little grogwishtheycouldbees and then takes a huge 240 dump on them when they are thinking they have a chance in hell of even coming close to securing their own complete surrender to your superior forces and intellect. being a glutton for punishment I say "come at me, eire-boy!"

So sure, what the hell. I prefer to play games that have like infantry and artillery and tanks and blowing up and stuff, and I mostly like to have any one of the nationalities in the game as my team. (no Candians! {until they admit they are just bigger goofier, and colder americans but still have royalty in thier lives}) Big Giant freaking scenarios take too long, so either make up a quick one or pick a smallish premade. I am too dumb to buy my own troops effectively. If my idiot raving hasn't completely put you off to playing against me...send me a PBEM. I hope you do not get bored with all of my dying.

I am honored by your challenge

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.