Any CM in New Zealand??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crocky

Fantastic - I'm in ChCh as well. Hell, it didn't take too long did it. I ordered Dragoon just after Christmas and it only took five days.

I wonder if it will be sitting there waiting for me when I get home tonight....

I think I ordered in Dec 99. Visa was debited about June 16 or so.

Damn - want to leave work, now.

Cheers

Nik

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gibsonm:

Pawbroon,

Perhaps you should stop blowing up ships in their harbours !

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guy we were sinking ships with the express purpose of delaying CM delivery.

Not working though.

It's in NZ, in countries neighbouring France and it's not even in PARIS.

I've never felt sooooo Canadian in my whole life.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

You did well crocky,I ordered mine about the same time as you,and im in Auckland and no sign of it yet.

Knowing my luck,i bet the order gets stuffed up as i order x2 copies and got a email wanting my new expiry date on visa,as it epired,even though i sent them my new visa expiry date ,i just got this spine chilling feeling it aint comming my way for some time.

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

I'm just worried I put the wrong address on the thing. The first time I ordered Dragoon I put New Caledonia on the address by accident!!!

The funny thing was that it got to good old Christchurch with not much delay. Amazing.

Attention all new zealanders...

This is mohammed el fayed Mcbean of the Australian Combat Mission liberation front, we have taken over the aircraft carrying your western imperialist devil-game. Do not attempt any form of rescue mission as we are wild and crazy guys. Do not expect any form of ransom note as we have no interest in your capitalist kiwi-dollar. Be thankful that Allah has smiled upon our martyrs in the performance of their duties and that your corrupt and evil games are now reaching enlightenment in the hands of our gentle followers....

I want my game too!!

WAAA,WAAA Mummy!!! (kicking cat and holding breath)

Hmmmm...I was going to order but if it's going to take 6 months to get here......

I see folks in the US are getting them in less than a week from ordering... A friend here has had his on order for over 6 weeks now....

bottom of the world

bottom of the list

Take heart nikib,i got confirmation that my two copies went out on the 21st-6 from steve.

And i live in Auckland,so id say ours are on the same ship??? or plane????or slow sub to dodge the Aussies.

And i know how you feel ive been ringing my grandmother every day to see if it has arrived.I sent it to her house cause i know she is always home last thing i wanted was the courier or postie not to deliver cause no one home.I never wanted to take any chances.

Im betting that you and me will get it same day,but it is comforting to know another Kiwi is Suffering,cause i was beginning to think something had happened to.

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"