A request regarding flamethrowers.

Guest Capt_Manieri

Guest Capt_Manieri

Could you guys at CMHQ make a section of the flamewar gallery where it actually shows crews using the flamethrowers? Does anyone else have any screenshots of these? Also, I'd like to know if anybody has any screenshots of pillboxes.

Thanks

Nope it's not CoolColJ who has the pillbox pic it me! But of course my webpage isn't that great now is it Cap'n?

All in good fun wink.gif

The pillbox pic is the first one on my screenshots page. smile.gif

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! With some exclusive images courtesy of the Combat Mission HQ!

cm4mac.tripod.com

Guest Madmatt

Umm, captain (you don't deserve capital letters biggrin.gif) what exactly would you call the FIRST PICTURE IN THE FLAME WAR SECTION???!!!!???

Open your eyes and look!!! There are 3, yes THREE let me emphasize, T H R E E, FT teams ambushing that road column. All of them are shooting and you can cleary see the flame spout as it hits the vehicles and men! Granted you will need to click on the thumbnail, but its pretty clear to me!

Colin has a picture of the pillbox..

Madmatt out... cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Open your eyes and look!!! There are 3, yes THREE let me emphasize, T H R E E, FT teams ambushing that road column. All of them are shooting and you can cleary see the flame spout as it hits the vehicles and men! Granted you will need to click on the thumbnail, but its pretty clear to me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't quite catch that Madmatt, how many did you say there were? biggrin.gif

Guest Madmatt

Oh yeah I guess I wasn't too clear there! Thanks bauhaus (BTW IS Bela Lugosi Dead? Umm you have to be a fan to understand). There were umm, yeah, let me check...just a sec..lets see one, mmmm two...oh yeah THREE, Numero Tres! One less than 4.

Three is number of Flame Throwers firing in that picture and the number of Flame Throwers firing in that picture is three...

There are two FT's firing in that picture only if the viewer is counting the total amount, which would be three, and has only temporarily halted at two, proceeding finally to the actual amount which would be three. Upon reaching three, being the third number and also the total amount of Flame Throwers in that picture, you would stop counting having reached the correct amount which as has already been verfied as in fact three. You would not count four flame throwers because in fact there are only three. You could count one flame thrower as long as you proceded to two and finally stoped at the full amount which would be three. The only possible way to count four flamethrowers in that picture would be if you had already counted three (the actual amount) and for some reason thought you saw an additional one which added to the correct total of three would give you the incorrect total of four which is really one over three which is where you should have stopped counting being as there arent any more than that, 'that' being, of course, three.

Clear enough now? biggrin.gif

Good...

Madmatt cool.gif

p.s. gee I wonder what kind of brilliant response THIS will generate??? eek.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Manieri,

1. There are pics of those things you ask for.

2. Don't waste our time asking for stuff that's already been shown.

By doing that you are showing that you are asking US to do WORK to show you things which you were too lazy/incompetent to see when we first posted them.

Please don't waste our time in future.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

I want to feast on the sloats and breakfast cereals, myself.

Madmatt: yes, Bela Lugosi is dead, and the Passion of Lovers is for Death...did you catch the Resurection Tour?

------------------

Inferi nihil timent, non habent.

[This message has been edited by Scott (edited 01-18-2000).]

Alone, in a darkened room,

The count.

The movie "The Hunger" starts off with this song being played in some dank club. This movie also starred Catherine Deneuve and David Bowie. Wickedly wierd.

[This message has been edited by Major Tom (edited 01-19-2000).]

Guest Captain Foobar

Just about my Favorite movie BTW I actually saw Bauhaus twice last year. Once in L.A., and once in San Diego...what a hoot

and I know this is all terribly off topic, but hell with it tongue.gif

------------------

"when in doubt, run in circles"

Guest Madmatt

Last Year? So I guess Peter Murphy has finally decided to get back with his old darknight chums eh? I had no idea they were touring again!

Cool!

Madmatt out and feeling all gothic! cool.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net