Jumbo!

Hey Tiger, what happened to the mickey mouse camo'ed british tanks? You showed a preview of them a couple weeks ago. Did they ever get finished?

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW

Give me NOW!!!!

....Please???

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiger:

I want to re-do the british mm camo tanks. After that probably the M-8 priest and the archer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good. I can't wait.

I'm starting a collection to buy food for Tiger. I mean, he must not have a job to spend this much time making these great mods, so if we don't support him, he might starve. smile.gif

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maj. Bosco:

I just like seeing this pic on the front page... Jumbo.. Mwahahahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If so, then you should contribute to my collection. It's for a good cause, and by donating money for Tiger's food, you can take a tax deduction.

------------------

What address should I send the donation to? God forbid Tiger should starve before he finishes all the allied tanks. I mean, if he does then I'm going to have my one extremely cool looking Jumbo followed around by a bunch of dumpy low-res tanks getting chewed up by a bunch of slick looking panzers. I'd much rather have my cool looking Jumbo followed by a bunch of dumpy hi-res tanks getting chewed up by panzers smile.gif.

Oh, and on another note, would General MB or some moderator edit down that post? Just put carriage returns in it or something so that it doesn't stretch the page out. It's goddamn annoying. I mean, I had the same reaction when I first saw it, but I editted down my woohoo to something non-page-distorting. Note the edit on my first post.