CM is back in stock

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Yup, we shipped out about 20% of the backorders out today and the rest are all ready to go out first thing tomorrow. So if you placed an order after last Sunday it will be on its way to you no later than Wednesday of this week.

Current units consist of a 1.02 CD and a slightly updated manual. By the end of the month we should be shipping 1.03 CDs along with the updated manual. The changes in the manual were mostly fixed typos, but we did put in stuff that has been patched (i.e. from the patch readmes).

Sorry to make some folks wait, but there could be worse things in life smile.gif

Thanks!

Steve

P.S. First attempt at posting this went under a different user name. I had been asked to test it to make sure it was working, and stupid Internet Explorer doesn't want to remember who I really am wink.gif

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by virtualfreak:

I ordered my copy of combat mission way back on August 1 and still havent received it! Do you think ill finally get the game iv been waiting so patently to recieve?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you say 'way back', do you mean August 1999 or August 1998?

------------------

Andreas

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by virtualfreak:

I meant to just say back on August 1st. I was typing fast so I put a way in there by accident. But it does feel like i ordered it along time ago. Iv played the heck out of the demo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try to imagine then what it was like for those of us who had to wait two *years* just to get the *demo*. Man, talk about stalwart...

Michael

Your not the only one who has waited two years for combat mission. The demo realy only scratches the surface of whats in the full game. I even got a crappy job at some warehouse inorder to get the money to buy the game. Im only 15 and the warehouse was the only place that would hire me at that age.

Guest Germanboy

Hey Virtualfreak, I was only pulling your leg. Welcome to the board. And talk about commitment in your case. Getting a job just to buy the game.

------------------

Andreas

Oh my GOD! It's in stock!!!

*Faints*

*Awakens is a dream land*

A brightlight shines down from milky white clouds.

A chorus of angels breaks into song.

A gleaming box...fresh from the USPS floats down to me...

*Faints again*

Hope I get it today, lol. I ordered it...hmmm...August 5th. Can't wait.

------------------

Hermann-Göring-Panzer-Division

Generalmajor Dryfear (CO)

Volunteer for the Fatherland today!

Pitfiend06@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Dryfear (edited 08-09-2000).]