Delivery timeline for preorders

I know that BTS has previously stated that preorders will be shipped out on a first in/first out, basis, but what I would like to know it if they have any idea how long before they have all the preorders out the door. So if I ordered 2 weeks ago, and you begin shipping on the 5th, what's the delay before my copies get moved out the door?

I think Steve has mentioned that as things get closer to shipping and they have a firmer idea on things that they will let us know.

I suspect that next week they will have a much better idea about shipping dates so I would just hang tight for an official word. There are probably several thousand of us who want to know the same thing and Steve won't leave us hanging any longer than necessary.

Jason

All I want to know is will they print my order # on the box or shipping documents so I can pin it to the fridge, show off at CM meetings, impress chicks, you know, all that.

OK, impressing chicks might be a bit of a reach since my wife has LOS on me right now and is giving me stink eye for posting when she wants me to do something else.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

I'm just speculating here, but since BTS has outsourced the shipping of the game, I'd doubt anything's going to come autographed. Heck, I'd enjoy a signed copy too, just to commemorate their achievement, but I think we'll have to be content with the sounds of battle smile.gif

Joe

Something similar came up before. Our mascot, Capt Manieri mentioned he would like to have his copy signed. A whole bunch of us chimed in and said that we would rather have a signed copy than a poster.

Please, Please, Please, Please, can I have my copy signed instead of a poster.

/me gives sad puppy dog eyes look to Steve.

Jason