thank you bts and goodbye

id like to thank all at bts for the game they have produced for us to enjoy, to madmatt and fionn for the mod packs etcetera.To all you guys with your excellent mods,scenarios and operations.

Ive been a lurker/poster from the beta days

seen the flame wars,had my own arguments and

generally had a laugh with you hamsters.However this past few days even though its resolved (i pray) has left me with a sour taste .

i didnt want to get involved however a recent post has left me wondering if we all shouldnt call it a day on this board. To be accused of being in the same league as our departed Jp has finally finished me.

Originally posted by mfred:

The people accusing PIEPER, are acting in the same manner they are objecting too.

So, what you accuse PIEPER off, tells us more about you than PIEPER.

Ive left my views on that link,but too you alte kamerad goodbye

---------------------------------------------

All hamsters have packed their bags and gone

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ironcross:

Ive left my views on that link,but too you alte kamerad goodbye <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ironcross, no idea if you include me, but I think it would be sad if the sane people left this board. [snip] To you the same as to Babra, watch the loonies go (as they will) and stay.

edited because some people have more sense then I initially give them credit for.

------------------

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 09-04-2000).]

Idiots are plentiful in this world, and unfortunately the anonymity of the internet gives them excessively free reign to say whatever idiot thing comes into their idiot heads. It'd be a shame if the non-idiot people went away because of the idiots.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

I can´t believe it. All the veterans here, are leaving. Hey, come on - make a pause and come back - please!!!!

This forum was/is for me since many month, the best place to come in - sure, in the last days it wasn´t - but, it would be really sad and bad, if the "good ones" are leaving.

Please, thinks again about it!

Greetings from Germany

Jochen

Holy Frog, what is this? Ok, Ok, let's all leave, let's leave the whole Damned internet to the JP's of the world, then Big brother can pull the plug on it.

I've been on BB's where the garbage has been much worse, and I've seen them get better once people made the commitment to ignore the jerks and continue to exchange ideas.

Conversly, I've seen folks abandon boards to the jerks, followed shortly by the demise of said boards. Retreat for me personally is an unacceptable option, I did not survive 38 years of life, including occasionally getting shot at, to be pushed around by some little left over tomato rind from the back of the fridge.

I encourage all the vets of this board to make a stand, remain in place,contribute your ideas and personalities to this board, for it will be a much poorer place without you.

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder