Seelow Heights

Hi

A.)They'are out of my position up for 2 hours and nothing's happening. Should the game end with me winning?

I was supposed to get 105 heavy artillery support. I didn't see anywhere within 2 hours those guns?

So, where they are ?

B.)Phone operators don't even have them? (105mm) Or do I have to find a supreme commander and he's the only one who can call them?

image.thumb.png.d9391230f27afa0a89810802c42e7417.png

Edited by AdamPraha

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 2:27 PM, AdamPraha said:

Hi

A.)They'are out of my position up for 2 hours and nothing's happening. Should the game end with me winning?

I was supposed to get 105 heavy artillery support. I didn't see anywhere within 2 hours those guns?

So, where they are ?

B.)Phone operators don't even have them? (105mm) Or do I have to find a supreme commander and he's the only one who can call them?

I'm not sure I understand your question? A) Are you saying you've played 2 hours and nothing has happened? The scenario is 2 hours long total, and I'm pretty sure there are AI plans for both sides.. There is a 105 battery at the start along with a bunch of on map mortars, and you get more in 40 minutes, plus a 155 (which is actually medium artillery, and 105 is light artillery but that's just words. All artillery is good). For the ones currently available I was able to select any of them with a HQ unit.

B ) Same comment. Selecting a Tiger tank, for example, no fire support available. Select a HQ and I can call from a number of mortars and a 105 battery.

[edit] There are AI plans for both sides. I went back and checked the play testing notes, because I only played this one from the Soviet side.

Dave

Edited by Ultradave

20 hours ago, Ultradave said:

[edit] There are AI plans for both sides. I went back and checked the play testing notes, because I only played this one from the Soviet side.

I checked if there were perhaps some AI plan which was bugged, but there's just the one and that worked when I started it.