Improved No. 4 Mk I Rifle - MOD!

Hi everyone.

This is just a small side project I made to see if I could make the No. 4 Mk I Rifle look better, I have achieved what I set out to do!

I have made 4 version of the rifle in two different brown colours, also two different metal colours as well. As you can see in my improved version I have added metal parts that are not shown in the original games one, including the scope I made with inscription detail, also scope mount, scope lens ect.

Maybe more firearm's will get improved, but.. I wouldn't get your hope's up, takes too much time to make.

Can be added in any CM game that has No. 4 Mk I Rifle.

I hope you like my work, all the best.

Original game.

eVd6dL6.png

My Improved version below.

kQ8gKRE.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Link:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ulct9s2a6xboev/DM%27s_Improved_No._4_Mk_I_Rifle.zip/file

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extract the file then place the folder inside of your Z folder, located in the game directory, If you do not have a Z folder create one.

Best regards,

Damiano

Edited by Damian45

2 hours ago, Lieutenant Ash said:

CMBN and CMFI both have British / Commonwealth forces that use the No4 Mk1 lee enfield (also the No.3 SMLE in CMFI).

Thanks... I completely forgot about CMFI.  (I rarely have played it.)

Yeah, mine isn't the best pic due to the light conditions in the scenario, but the weapon details are greatly improved over stock textures. I applied your textures over a modded .Mdr file (By kohlenklau) which gives the rifle a bayonet, they seem to work togeather well enough. Thanks for putting the work in on this mod.

• 4 weeks later...