Steam keys via Slitherine

I decided to get all WW2 titles and DLC bought from BFC onto Steam.  Doing this via Slitherine (I already had an account) all went well, until I got to CMFB.  The BFC Activation Code is not recognised by Slitherine.  I've filed a ticket with Slitherine, but @BFCElvis I wondered if you can help?

Putting this here in case it might help anyone else.  I have some experience with the key process if anyone is struggling.

EDIT: So looking again I think it's because I hadn't realised the CMFB Base Game isn't on Steam yet?  It's on Slitherine of course, but not being on Steam means you can't generate a Steam key.  Correct?

Edited by Vacillator

44 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

CMFB is not released on Slitherin/Steam yet :)

Thanks, you beat me to my edit when I realised the same.  Oh well, you live and learn...

John, you can stand down my friend.

Edited by Vacillator

54 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Thanks, you beat me to my edit when I realised the same.  Oh well, you live and learn...

John, you can stand down my friend.

You and ratdeath are not the obnly ones who tried to redeem a key for sumfink they don't offer yet. 🙂 

He's not the only one. I was registering some Matrix keys a couple of weeks back and noticed that CMFB was on the dropdown list, so tried mine and it didn't work. It's only when I double checked their store that I noticed it's TBA release date. Other than that I've never had a problem with any of the keys going from BF->Matrix->Steam. The process is usually flawless.

42 minutes ago, Harry Speakup said:

noticed that CMFB was on the dropdown list

Yep, that's what caught me out.  Anyway, not a biggie as I'm not playing the games on Steam yet anyway.

EDIT: Slitherine also have Downfall on that list...

Edited by Vacillator