Unable to download games after new year?

I was able to get Cold War downloaded and updated, can't download any other games like Black Sea, or any of them. When I check and start download it sits in an endless Q. I've waited for hours and no grab. I've attempted different games, different times etc etc... what's up with the download system, and again for Gosh sakes put some titles on my order page already.

Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.05 - 07.20.37.35.png

• 3 weeks later...

OK... done that. tried on multiple computers, multiple browsers, must be tied to my account problem. Then gave up in frustration, now back because I really want my Black Sea game to install.

Is there another location for downloads, can you still by CD's like we use to in the early days, think it was an additional 10 bucks when we orders. lol

12 minutes ago, Magnum50 said:

OK... done that. tried on multiple computers, multiple browsers, must be tied to my account problem. Then gave up in frustration, now back because I really want my Black Sea game to install.

Is there another location for downloads, can you still by CD's like we use to in the early days, think it was an additional 10 bucks when we orders. lol

If you are on Windoze, install the Matrix version (not Steam). It is better anyway since you don't have to get more activations after mainboard changes and the like.