How to get from CMBN 3.11 to latest version 4.xx ? I had it working before but had to reinstall.

JeffPreston

Hi Folks!

I have a Windows 11 PC.

Can you please tell me - how to get from CMBN 3.11 to latest version 4.xx ? I had it working before, on this Windows 11 PC, but had to reinstall.

I have 3.11 working right now.

I see there is a patch in the 4.xx range, but that starts out stating that you need to be running 4.0 to be able to use it.

For reference, I own CMBN + Commonwealth + Market Garden + Vehicle Pack.

Any help very much appreciated!

Thanks

- Jeff

Yes, going to your 'Orders History' and clicking on your CMBN (or Market Garden) should allow you to download the latest Update 4.04 (which is now called 'CMBN Full Installer' and contains everything CMBN)...Go ahead and delete your old CMBN game and start fresh with the above. 

Since you updated to WIn 11 you might need to use the 'Activate New Products' Icon again for each of the following: CW, Market Garden, and Vehicle Pack. Also, if you ever purchase any other CMBN products (think there is a 'Battle Pack') then once again use the 'Activate New Products' Icon.

Joe

Edited by JoMac

Hi Folks!

Thanks for your replies.

Sadly in my orders history I have this...
CMBN Market Garden Module
CMBN-M2V4
There is no download for this product. Use the Activate New Products utility and enter this key to "unlock" the content.

So there is no " download the latest Update 4.04 (which is now called 'CMBN Full Installer' and contains everything CMBN)" at that screen and if I press the link which is 

"There is no download for this product. Use the Activate New Products utility and enter this key to "unlock" the content."

I am shown a list of upgrades to purchase  as in CMBN Upgrade 4     $11.65

I can find no way to get to

" download the latest Update 4.04 (which is now called 'CMBN Full Installer' and contains everything CMBN)"

which does not involve paying for it - and I know I had it working at version 4 before - but cannot find a way to get back to it.

Also - when I use the "Activate Modules" icon so I can put in the code for Market Garden and for Commonwealth, I get

"Code Bad Format"

each time.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

Jeff

29 minutes ago, JeffPreston said:

Hi Folks!

Thanks for your replies.

Sadly in my orders history I have this...
CMBN Market Garden Module
CMBN-M2V4
There is no download for this product. Use the Activate New Products utility and enter this key to "unlock" the content.

So there is no " download the latest Update 4.04 (which is now called 'CMBN Full Installer' and contains everything CMBN)" at that screen and if I press the link which is 

"There is no download for this product. Use the Activate New Products utility and enter this key to "unlock" the content."

I am shown a list of upgrades to purchase  as in CMBN Upgrade 4     $11.65

I can find no way to get to

" download the latest Update 4.04 (which is now called 'CMBN Full Installer' and contains everything CMBN)"

which does not involve paying for it - and I know I had it working at version 4 before - but cannot find a way to get back to it.

Also - when I use the "Activate Modules" icon so I can put in the code for Market Garden and for Commonwealth, I get

"Code Bad Format"

each time.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

Jeff

So did you or did you not purchase the Game Engine 4 update?

I did but regardless  - all is now working! 😀

What I did was run the "Update 4.04", which I did not expect to work as it said in the opening screen that it required 4.00 to be already installed. Anyway - I ran it and now it all works - I have 4.04 and the Commonwealth and Market Garden add-ons are working.

I have CMFI working too - so I am a happy camper.

Next I just have to get CMSF2 working! 😃

Thanks again for your help.

- Jeff