Unlock ALL elevation s from a map ?

PEB14

Hello,

Im reworking a map and I am willing to rebuild the elevations. Unfortunately, I cannot find a mean to remove all elevation locks (black numbers). Is there a simple way to do that, or am I condemned to click on all and every number to do so?… 🥶

30 minutes ago, PEB14 said:

Hello,

Im reworking a map and I am willing to rebuild the elevations. Unfortunately, I cannot find a mean to remove all elevation locks (black numbers). Is there a simple way to do that, or am I condemned to click on all and every number to do so?… 🥶

Does depend on what you are trying to do - but short answer is yes. You'll have to delete any and all. However if you are willing to accept the original shape of the contour info you can decrease or increase relative heights using the +/- adjust all tool. If its a map devoid of any contour information and starting from scratch, then yup delete them all individually. I use a Wacom tablet and stylus and does make this process easier than using a mouse. In fact if doing anything in the editor esp contour stuff I'd strongly suggest using a tablet and stylus.

Bonjour Pierre,

I don't think there is an easy way but it is better than you describe with clicking.

Do the "scrub" by holding down LMB while set to clear and move hand and cursor all around. No clicking.

Wax on, wax off

Zoom in to get all those black boxes!

Edited by kohlenklau

13 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Bonjour Pierre,

I don't think there is an easy way but it is better than you describe with clicking.

Do the "scrub" by holding down LMB while set to clear and move hand and cursor all around. No clicking.

Wax on, wax off

Zoom in to get all those black boxes!

Thank you, yes I use LMB and no single clicks, but still it's a lot of wax painting… 😪