Restricting units etc to base game only

Is there a way to set the editor to only show units from the base game and/or specific modules?

A friend has just purchased the base game for CMBN and I want to create some simple scenarios to help them get up to speed. However, I seem to have unwittingly selected some units from other modules I own which will obviously make my scenario unplayable for them. How can I see which module each unit requires from the editor?

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, _Itchy said:

Is there a way to set the editor to only show units from the base game and/or specific modules?

There is no way to see that in the editor, but once you've created a scenario, the icons corresponding to the modules that are required to play this specific scenario are highlighted on the scenario menu.

1 minute ago, Bulletpoint said:

The easiest way to help your friends would be to just stick to the most typical US/German units such as Shermans, Panthers, and regular infantry. Avoid all other nationalities.

That's exactly what I did, well tried to, but something is indicating the battle pack is required. 

3 minutes ago, PEB14 said:

There is no way to see that in the editor, but once you've created a scenario, the icons corresponding to the modules that are required to play this specific scenario are highlighted on the scenario menu.

OK, thanks.

Another way maybe is to open your scenario folder as a folder (not in the game) and sort by date. The older base game scenarios are all from 2011. That is what I see at least. Take a cell phone photo or otherwise note their titles and then you COULD edit some of them a bit and rename and your buddy should have no issues trying them.