Win 7 to Win 10 CMBN Full Install

JoMac

Ok, I just went from Win 7 (which turns out to be probably fake) to Win 10. So, I have all the Modules, etc and went ahead and started activation of each. However, I went into my BF Orders Page and noticed that I was only able to activate 4.0, Vehicle Pack, and BP Scenario (couldn't find activation codes for others). Now, I thought when I did a full installer couple years ago that I had to activate 4.0 (maybe 3.0...can't remember), CW, Market Garden, BP Scenario, and Vehicle Pack.

So now I can't play CMBN because I can't activate all Modules, etc ?

Edited by JoMac

• JoMac changed the title to Win 7 to Win 10 CMBN Full Install

Sounds Good Vacillator...Going to install rest of my WWII Titles and hope I don't run into same issue.

I sure miss Win 7 (still have it on my laptop), but figured it's time to make the switch to Win 10 on PC.

Edited by JoMac

22 hours ago, JoMac said:

Sounds Good Vacillator...Going to install rest of my WWII Titles and hope I don't run into same issue.

I sure miss Win 7 (still have it on my laptop), but figured it's time to make the switch to Win 10 on PC.

If you're looking in your account and not seeing the other purchase then the chances are that you have more than 1 account (more common than you'd think). Open a Help Desk ticket and we'll get it sorted out for you: Help Desk

2 hours ago, JoMac said:

Hey @BFCElvis, I see all the purchases I made over the years but not necessarily all the activations associated with them.

Anyways, will Open a Help Desk Ticket shortly.

Thanks again, Joe

Joe, I used your forum email address to see if I could find your account in the store. I think that I see what is happening. I only found 1 account and all of the early orders that I found were "mail only" orders. Back when we had the option of "mail only", "download only" or both the mail only orders had the license keys on the CD cases. That is why they don't appear in your account. They are on the physical CD cases. 

Ahh, so probably that's the issue...My earlier purchases were 'Mail Orders' (which I still have the CD Cases), then later years switched to 'Online Orders'...Now I remember that process couple years ago when I first started using the 'Full Installers'.

Will Download/Activate all my WWII Game/Modules, etc and see what happens.

Thanks again, Costello...err, I mean @BFCElvis 🙂

Edited by JoMac

12 hours ago, JoMac said:

Ahh, so probably that's the issue...My earlier purchases were 'Mail Orders' (which I still have the CD Cases), then later years switched to 'Online Orders'...Now I remember that process couple years ago when I first started using the 'Full Installers'.

Will Download/Activate all my WWII Game/Modules, etc and see what happens.

Thanks again, Costello...err, I mean @BFCElvis 🙂

Only use the license keys for activation. For installation, use only your 4.0 Big Bundle purchase for those games.

Ok, downloaded from my BF Store/Installed into x86/activated all games and working well...Except CMBN. clicking both 'Play' at activation screen or Icon did nothing.

Now, I did install CMBN to its default setup, which I think said User/OneDrive etc or somefink like that, and didn't start...So, I deleted and reinstalled into x86 and still no start.

Screenshot (2).jpg

Edited by JoMac