CMBN - Big Bundle activation on steam?

Hi there,

i bought the Big Bundle with all addons in 2018. I have 1 key for that bundle.

Now i activated and redeemed a steam key through the Slitherine account. All fine (did before for CMSF).

But now, i have only the base game without the addons in Steam.

How can i activate the full package?

UPDATE: Solution see below.

Regards,

Jan

Edited by Paladin2005

On 3/28/2023 at 11:09 AM, Paladin2005 said:

SOLUTION: You can activate each addon with the same Big Bundle Key via Slitherine page!

Then redeem the Steam keys and activate each addon.

So only the one big bundle key works fine.

Yup. That is what this part of the original post about getting Steam keys was saying:

On 3/28/2023 at 10:26 AM, BFCElvis said:

Important: The key that is used to get you Steam key is your CMBN key. 

·        Note that if you bought a bundle from Battlefront you will only have one serial for all the games in the bundle. To redeem all the pieces of your bundle as Steam keys you will need to register that serial for each part of the bundle. E.g. if you purchased the base game and Commonwealth bundle you would register that serial twice, once to the base game and once to the DLC. Each will generate a unique Steam key for that piece of content on Steam and must be redeemed on Steam separately. 

Thanks for the tips! I got the Big Bundle in the past and now I registered the game and the 3 main DLCs at Steam but can't register the "Battle Pack 1" also included in the Big Bundle from Battlefront. Just sent a ticket. Will report back.