I am trying to be patient

Haaaa... the night of the "refreshing monkeys. Those were the days. Now That was waiting. biggrin.gif Well worth it too.

Like it will be this time as well, no doubt.

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

I remember the night of the refresh monkeys......

Based on what we all learned that night

I would not be surprised to see the latest v1.1 TCP/IP patch posted LATE, LATE, tonight like 4:00 - 5:00 am in the morning so as to avoid the ftp server being OVERWHELEMD by folks in the America's that are acting like refresh monkey RIGHT NOW waiting for the patch to show up before bed time.

Check in tomorrow, if I were BTS I would post the thing in Stealth in the EARLY morning after all the Refresh Monkeys have gone to bed.

didn't they ever tell you?

Santa Claus WON'T come until AFTER you go to sleep. Stay Up all night and Santa will NEVER come smile.gif

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tango:

me too. though here in Germany, its 0400 AM by now... frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i'll see if this lil .exe that I grabbed was it or not, wont know for a few more hours, if not, what the hey I can wait.

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki

Okay, be cool man!

The nice thing about being in the opposite side of time zone is when something happen in US midnight, we are awake (kinda).

OTOH, I feel like I always lag behind in discussions, I just into when it is getting cool.

I still waiting and well, looks like I am just have a little more patience than the others.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 11-28-2000).]