Roof texture missing

On 1/17/2023 at 6:31 PM, Phantom Captain said:

Thanks!  Your "All in One" modpacks are entirely essential for me now and I use them on every title.

This roof has been bothering me though.  

I've been trying to recreate it in CMRT but have so far failed to do so.

p3r4IQN.png

Funnily enough I did spot this issue in CMFI a few months back (as, for the Pacific war Early alpha, I just bulk moved all of Kiemes independent buildings into CMFI)... but didn't give the roof issue much thought then.

I'm a bit stumped.

Possiblly it's a folder organization issue which I've since inadvertently fixed... sometimes (very rarely) I find that if mods have been placed in too many sub folders they start failing to load.

Edited by 37mm

17 hours ago, 37mm said:

I don't believe it is a corrupted file issue but here's the roof in question...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h43462mbi20g3um/building100-roof (00).bmp?dl=0

You are correct.  It's not.  I found the original and then even replaced it with yours.  I can see the thumbnail and bmp just fine.  I really don't get why just this one thing isn't working.  Weird!

6 hours ago, Phantom Captain said:

You are correct.  It's not.  I found the original and then even replaced it with yours.  I can see the thumbnail and bmp just fine.  I really don't get why just this one thing isn't working.  Weird!

Looking at the independent buildings folder, that I bulk moved into CMFI, it does appear unnecessarily complex with many unneeded sub folders.

I'd consider either simplifying it yourself or deleting the problematic roof texture entirely.

Either way, the AiO update will be ready soon. The folders have been redesigned & I can't seem to recreate the issue so, presumably, whatever it was has been fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 1:19 AM, 37mm said:

Looking at the independent buildings folder, that I bulk moved into CMFI, it does appear unnecessarily complex with many unneeded sub folders.

I'd consider either simplifying it yourself or deleting the problematic roof texture entirely.

Either way, the AiO update will be ready soon. The folders have been redesigned & I can't seem to recreate the issue so, presumably, whatever it was has been fixed.

Hey!

I just wanted to let you know I dl'd and installed the newest All in One and that fixed my missing roof texture so thank you!  Also, have to say the new modpack is just all around excellent as usual.  Much appreciate your time and work!  It's really nice to have that one little nagging black roof weirdness finally fixed.  The new shaders look really good too.

Edited by Phantom Captain