I can't seem to delete my own made scenarios in the editor

I think the only way is via the file explorer, if you're using Windows. If it's a Steam version you find it under game files in steam/steamapps/common/combat mission/... otherwise they should be under Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/CM Family/Game Files/Scenarios (except CMBN that has the game files in it's own installed folder).

I hope this helps :)

Be careful not to delete any preinstalled scenarios.

My opinions. cost is 2 centavos.

You shouldn't delete them!

Hang on to them and then someday fire them up and play them as you will have forgot what units were in it and it might provide some fog of war. 🙂

Plus as time goes on you can analyze your initial efforts and feel proud as you have developed and improved.

best wishes to you for 2023

~Phil

Just now, lcm1947 said:

Ah, excellent thank you kindly ratdeath.  That worked like a charm.  Much better now.  Hope you enjoyed the Holidays.  

Thank you Kohlenklau and Artkin but the scenarios I'm wanting to delete are nothing anybody anywhere anytime would ever or could ever even try playing and do not deserve to be called a scenario.  If I could take them out and burn them that's what I like to do. 😬 But good idea if I ever do finish one.  Big If though.