Cold war dont run well

chaos49

then it has been tested on 2 other computers. pc 1 test: I7 970 GFX 1650 Ram 8 GB there I saw the same lags. pc 2 test: I7 3770K Gfx Radeon 6970 Ram 32 GB so it runs as it should :) i was too fast. when i run the turn i see the same lags. 

Looks like Nivida has a problem somewhere :(

Edited by chaos49

Your processors are pretty good. I had a 2500k and CM ran very good for me. Try overclocking your processors. It's as simple as going into your bios and setting your CPU multiplier to 46-48. Your CPU should take that (4600-4800Mhz) just fine without needing to change your voltages. Hopefully you have a decent cooler.

The faster your CPU, the faster the game will run. I haven't ever had an issue with graphics, but the better graphics card you have then the larger maps you can load, with better fps. I suspect your GPU isn't the problem since a 1080ti was a flagship card with all the flagship goodies packaged in (Wider 384 bit memory bus etc)