Animation in CM

Hi all 

Somebody know how can we open the animations in CM ?

I was searching in the net, but dont find  one untill now.
I would like to trying to make some change...

I know that somebody did already some, but don't remember who?, that I can ask him directly?
Thanks in advance 

JM

6 hours ago, JoMac said:

@RockinHarrydid make some Animation Mod Changes in CM.

JM means opening animation files to be edited in an app for tweaking or changing animation cycles. My mod just swaps existing stock game files by means of renaming them. Game engine selects the files likely through hard coded name tables. So as in example the game AI requires a standing soldier blasting away with his rifle, it selects the required ANI file by its name. But if it´s any different ANI file then renamed to the one used for standing animation, it´s then this animation that got played/used. Fairly simple and thus far no ill effects during game play, both for single or multi player. But it´s made and recommended for single player only. Most the ani files are shared among both opponents (game default), with few exceptions that I then added to the mix. So no way cheating on an AI player. Here´s related main thread: https://community.battlefront.com/topic/120405-question-about-infantry-animation-files/

8 hours ago, JoMac said:

@RockinHarrydid make some Animation Mod Changes in CM.

1 hour ago, RockinHarry said:

JM means opening animation files to be edited in an app for tweaking or changing animation cycles. My mod just swaps existing stock game files by means of renaming them. Game engine selects the files likely through hard coded name tables. So as in example the game AI requires a standing soldier blasting away with his rifle, it selects the required ANI file by its name. But if it´s any different ANI file then renamed to the one used for standing animation, it´s then this animation that got played/used. Fairly simple and thus far no ill effects during game play, both for single or multi player. But it´s made and recommended for single player only. Most the ani files are shared among both opponents (game default), with few exceptions that I then added to the mix. So no way cheating on an AI player. Here´s related main thread: https://community.battlefront.com/topic/120405-question-about-infantry-animation-files/

Thank you guys I think I have to check to another way to have what I would like but and this will be possible one day just find the correct sofw...

JM