Hitler youth uniforms with swastika

I was just wondering if any of YOU wonderful Modder's would be able to add a Swastika to the left arm of the Boy Soldiers. There are some Volksturm uniforms that would pass for a Boy soldier. I even removed the orange Volksturm armbands, but no luck with the Swastica, so when any Modder's find some time take a stab at it, thank You Battlefront Community, YOU guys are AWSOME!!!

1. download and install freeware image program "GiMP"

2. find the specific bmp files that you want to modify. I had a thread here for CMRT F&R that identified the contents of every brz folder that comes with the game.

3. come up with a modtag [modtagname] and create a tiny testing scenario to see the image in the game. this scenario must have [modtagname] assigned

4. start messing with the uniform bmp files in GiMP. babysteps. just put a big pink letter like G for Gary where you think it should be and then fire up CMRT and open your testing scenario see if you see the big pink G. is it backwards or upside down. then go for the actual swastika.

good luck. 

edit: try and figure it out. watch youtube tutorials as needed. THEN come back here and I will keep an eye to assist you with your questions.

Edited by kohlenklau

WTF

If you reach out and ask about a mod to be made like you are ordering an effing pizza, please stop and think that MAYBE, effing MAYBE, that somebody really took a long time to climb a steep learning curve, their OWN fault--sure, but damn, this aint no easy pluck it off a tree. Modders are often gifted (ARIS?) but some barely get by with luck and long hours. They try to work with newbies and the newbies don't even reply.

Edited by kohlenklau