CMBS: Undeletable Waypoint

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Did you get any feedback on this my friend? 

Think I had a similar thing in CMBN where a unit in full working order had a movement order I didn't recognise next turn (not an inadvertent HQ order).  Tried to move or delete the order, but couldn't.  I probably have saves either side of this.

Indeed I did. Our scenario was approaching 150MB in size and I suspect that was the issue. It won't be resolved but I had shown it to the help desk, along with a couple other items like conscripts bogging armored cars too quickly

3 hours ago, Vacillator said:

You and your conscripts 😂

My saves were much smaller, maybe 35MB.  Hmmm. 

Anyway, it didn't lose me the battle, I can do that myself.  In my defense it is tough - La Fiere Causeway courtesy of WimO (Angriffe der Grenadiere) played as the Germans against a real 82nd Airborne opponent ❤️.

I do wonder how many of us @WimO is using as test subjects... I'm playing two games of his against 4 other opponents! 

We have a 2v2 on Shanley and I'm against another on Shaul's run. Great scenarios to play in the provided format.