A.I. Q: Orders automatically cancelled

50 minutes ago, FlammenwerferX said:

Unit orders automatically cancelled by A.I.

You need to be more specific. Light recon units do some maneuvers other units don't. "Hunt command automatically cancels upon contact. Once again which units, the formation is there a C2 or not etc, stress or shock levels and motivation and fitness. It all plays a role. 

48 minutes ago, chuckdyke said:

You need to be more specific. Light recon units do some maneuvers other units don't. "Hunt command automatically cancels upon contact. Once again which units, the formation is there a C2 or not etc, stress or shock levels and motivation and fitness. It all plays a role. 

Ok thanks, I didn't think about the C2. I'm referring to 5thCo which is cancelling and apparently aping 4thCo group orders..

image.thumb.png.8f48f6b7c44171bde69494e854622637.png

AI groups aren't going to move anywhere on their own.  They are going to move to their next location if you don't prevent them from moving.  In other words, if you have AI group 3 enter the map and for that order you have the ambush set to say 100 meters, then as soon as they move to the next waypoint the ambush setting will disappear because they are now at the next waypoint.  The only circumstances under which the AI might move something without orders is if something is shooting at it and it pops smoke and reverses.  My supposition would be that you have the reinforcement arrive and that it then proceeds to the next waypoint thus losing the ambush setting since the ambush setting is only valid at the waypoint that it's set at.  You need to either link that AI group to a trigger or you have to manually put a delay timer on them.