CM Afghanistan installer

• 7 months later...

I tried the download and got the same results... corrupted installs (missing files) with online CMA installer. I compared a download from yesterday with one I've had on my computer for years and it was the exact same size, so this problem has been around for quite awhile.

I have an installation that may have been from a DVD and it had 14 battles in total (with the download installer only installing 11). The missing battles:

Ambush at the Bridge

Ambush in the Gully

Desperate Crossing

I'm not sure if I can link a .zip of the missing scenarios (about 5.3MB in size). If the posted file doesn't work, try the below linked DropBox file (though I'm not absolutely certain it works either with a free account). DropBox is not needed, just click on link to download.

DropBox download of missing CMA scenarios ('Missing-CMA-battles.zip', 5.3MB)

Missing-CMA-battles.zip

Edited by Schrullenhaft

On 3/24/2023 at 11:17 PM, Schrullenhaft said:

I tried the download and got the same results... corrupted installs (missing files) with online CMA installer. I compared a download from yesterday with one I've had on my computer for years and it was the exact same size, so this problem has been around for quite awhile.

I have an installation that may have been from a DVD and it had 14 battles in total (with the download installer only installing 11). The missing battles:

Ambush at the Bridge

Ambush in the Gully

Desperate Crossing

I'm not sure if I can link a .zip of the missing scenarios (about 5.3MB in size). If the posted file doesn't work, try the below linked DropBox file (though I'm not absolutely certain it works either with a free account). DropBox is not needed, just click on link to download.

DropBox download of missing CMA scenarios ('Missing-CMA-battles.zip', 5.3MB)

Missing-CMA-battles.zip 5.3 MB · 1 download

Your a life saver this has been bugging me for a good while now