Is GILL atgm supposed to be so inaccurate?

I'm playing a pbem right now where it's missed my vehicles at least twice. We are playing on conscript but it's a fire and forget weapon. It should have killed my vehicles right? The ATGM is in the Netherlands TOE

Edited by Artkin

I’m thinking it’s the conscripts ?  It’s so frustrating to be in the squad with them, watching them fuss with the thing and then the rocket flies off and misses 😂 

on at least one shot, a mortar round caused the conscripts to lose their spot and they missed a tank. 

They are being shot off rooftops and it’s generally not good to to miss as airbursting rounds are typically sent back as a thank you.  

I didn't know they would be able to lock onto something other than a vehicle.

I fiddled around with a flat range test and saw no difference with extreme heat. My accuracy on that range was also significantly better than @ALBY's in battle. I even added HMG gunners and made them suppress the GILL gunners with no difference.

Not sure what happened with our pbem then.