sawomi's CMBS Force Backgrounds (blue+red)

CMBS-sawomi-Force-Backgrounds-sample.jpg

Loading screens for Combat Mission Black Sea. (the pic above shows only some examples out of over 200)
Attention: rar is 182 MB - unpacked .brz file is 474 MB !!!

Content: War in Ukraine/Donbas/Novorossiya 2014-2022

-> https://www.mediafire.com/file/hf7kkglyaq3x6b2/CMBS+sawomi+Force+Backgrounds.rar/file

Download, unpack and put the .brz in your ...mods/Z folder

------

I also made similar mod for Combat Mission Cold War :

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

where and how to install this file while using the ''CMBS 2022 All in One mod'', and how to open this .brz file to see all the pictures in it. i unpacked it before but it was still 1 file of a couple 100 mbs. so what did i do wrong to see them.

thx

Edited by Thailux

You can place all and any mods in your mod folder which is probably found in Admin/My Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/(Name of Game)/User Data...

If one already has a lot of mods, one can ensure that a particular mod shows up by putting the mod in a folder and adding a few ZZZ's to the front of the folder name. 

You do not have to unpack brz files unless you want to check or change anything.  However, if you wnat to:  Go to the game folder (where the game exe file is, you will see a folder called "Mod Tools".  Open that and open RezExplode and place the brz file in the input folder. Then activate the "Rezexplode.exe".  That will explode your brz folder.  Suggest you create and appropriately name a folder and place all the individual files in that b4 moving to the mod folder (found as above).

Edited by Erwin