Need Help with renaming silhouettes for CW

I've taken weapon and vehicle silhouettes from SF and the H@E Mod and added it to the CW game, but I'm having trouble renaming the M-60a1 tanks that have the RISE systems. The M-60a1, M-60a2 and the M60a3, also the TTS versions all work, it's the RISE versions giving me trouble, all I get is the normal default image, not the colored image that I'm trying to add into my game, so if anyone has any idea that might work I'm all ears. I've tried a lot of different combo's with the name's and nothing is working, so like I said I'm grateful for any assistance that will help me out, Thank You Lukas

Courtesy of @Kevin2k I have the complete list of all files for CMCW in my goody box.

Try this link...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xblwjmfg6bnpcqp/cold war v100d.index.txt?dl=0

Please go take a look but I couldn't resist to look and I don't know "guerra moderna" but maybe one of these...?

silhouette m60a1 rise-passive.bmp
silhouette m60a1 rise.bmp
silhouette m60a1.bmp

Edited by kohlenklau

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:10 PM, Gary R Lukas said:

It Worked Kev, after many hours wasted trying to rename the silhouettes, I now realize that I should have asked for your help sooner. lol Thank You Again!!! Lukas

Gary R Lukas, I've been wanting to do this, import silhouettes from SF and the associated mods. Would you be willing to share your work?