Looking for feedback from Mac wargamers

I've been tempted to pickup this title up but I'm a bit concerned it may not run reliably on Mac OS.

Specifically, I'm running Catalina on a stock 2019 iMac Pro (I'm locked in to Catalina due to other software). Currently Shock Force 2 causes a total system freeze requiring a hard reboot even after the latest patch.

Was wondering what the experience has been like for any of the Mac Wargamers out there as far as Black Sea.

Thanks!

Edited by IronwulfAlpha
auto-misspell of warmer instead of wargamer

I posted a response in the Tech Support forum asking about your OS. If you're running into issues with 10.15.x (Catalina) and your iMac Pro has a Radeon Pro Vega series video chip, then it looks like you're going to have issues with the entire CM series. The OpenGL drivers in Catalina seem to be broken when it comes to the Radeon Pro Vega series and I'm not aware of any fix beyond upgrading to a newer OS (since Apple only releases driver updates with OS updates/upgrades).