bug?

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

I would first check if the route you have chosen has impassable terrain.  If the vehicle cannot cross the terrain you will see exactly the same "cancel" phenomenon.

It all looked good, also tried to back out in reverse, no joy. I will try rotating in place. H

Ouch. @Halmbarte, how did you get that guy in between those buildings? Was it during setup? I am wondering if the game has decided that alley way is to narrow to drive through but did not make the same judgment during setup when you were placing units. Yes, that would be a bug.

I have seen some gaps between buildings, especially angled ones that looked big enough to drive in but the game would not let me. I have not seen those same alleys allow you to place vehicles in them though.

I tried various reverse or forward orders and I could not get it to move either.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:49 AM, IanL said:

Ouch. @Halmbarte, how did you get that guy in between those buildings? Was it during setup? I am wondering if the game has decided that alley way is to narrow to drive through but did not make the same judgment during setup when you were placing units. Yes, that would be a bug.

I have seen some gaps between buildings, especially angled ones that looked big enough to drive in but the game would not let me. I have not seen those same alleys allow you to place vehicles in them though.

I tried various reverse or forward orders and I could not get it to move either.

Yeah, I hid it in between the buildings during setup. 

H