HTTP errors when ending replay phase in normal PBEM (not PBEM++)

Grey_Fox

Per the subject line. This is a normal PBEM, using dropbox and CM Helper, not PBEM++. Using the BFC install, version 1.03. 

Why is PBEM++ trying to screw around with my normal PBEM?

unknown.png

unknown.png

The only interesting thing I have done is moved the installation folder from my SSD (F: drive) onto my HDD (D: drive) this afternoon.

Edited by Grey_Fox

40 minutes ago, Redwolf said:

does this happen in every normal PBEM?

Can you continue your normal PBEM after clicking OK?

This was on the very last turn before the victory screen. I was able to reproduce it 3 times in a row. It did not prevent me from doing anything. I have not seen it in my current in-progress CMCW pbem.

22 hours ago, Grey_Fox said:

@BFCElvis for visibility.

I can try taking a look at it if you want to send me a file. I haven't had any other reports of this though. The version of Cold War that I currently have installed is different than your, so I'd have to revert mine to check out the file.

It's just the 1 battle though, right? It could just be a corrupted file? They are pretty rare but they do happen.

11 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

I can try taking a look at it if you want to send me a file. I haven't had any other reports of this though. The version of Cold War that I currently have installed is different than your, so I'd have to revert mine to check out the file.

It's just the 1 battle though, right? It could just be a corrupted file? They are pretty rare but they do happen.

I've sent you a PM with a link to a dropbox folder containing the file, and included the password.

Error happened 2-3 times yesterday, but if I clicked ok on the messages it still allowed me to continue to the results screen. I did not get the error just now when I tried.