PB PBEM

Falaise

I assume you have an opponent Steph?  However, as you say you've tried in all games maybe you're just exploring the mechanics. 

Anway in any case I think you are either setting up the first 'passworded' file to send to your opponent, or setting up your 'passworded' file to return in reply to his first file?  Sounds like the normal first steps to me, but I might be misunderstanding?

If you don't have an opponent I can have a look.  I have all WW2 titles, just let me know and we can switch to PM for file exchange (email or dropbox etc.).

Edited by Vacilllator

21 hours ago, Falaise said:

I try to PBEM by mail
the game does not load it immediately asks me for a password then proceeds to save the file which I find in the folder

That is correct there are several instances where all you get to do on the first turn is set a password and send the file to your opponent. Just go with the flow. There is even a scenario where you can be sent a file that also just lets you set a password and do nothing. That does feel weird but its OK too - it has to do with early intel which means that the side that gets the intel has to setup second.

I assume it has worked for you guys?