Huge Flaw, game ruined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mirage2k

There needs to be some sort of hazing policy. A hearty "indoctrination ceremony" would do some good... smile.gif

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

Sorry, you need a permit from Madmatt to use more than three exclamation points in topic postings...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mirage2k:

There needs to be some sort of hazing policy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is. It's called The Dreaded Search Engine. Type in a question and you get about 40 jillion replies. eek.gif By the time the newbie has read through them all, he's forgotten what his original question was and CM4 has been out for a decade. tongue.gif

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Time:

The 128mm shells for the Jagdtiger where hard to load because they came in two parts, but the Jagdtiger has a normal rof, Combat mission no longer the best Strategy game!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cease playing CM immediately and drop off your copy of the game to the local game store.

Then report for extermination.

You have 5 seconds to comply.

Thank you.

that's the spirit mrhymer. you wouldn't happen to be of the wisenhymer branch of the hymer familiy would you?

Peng

p.s. beware the smiley police

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>p.s. beware the smiley police<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humph. Smiley Gestapo, more like it.

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

The Jagdtiger was so rare anyway, just don't pick it. Problem solved wink.gif

Well if I recall correctly they had a few in the Bulge but you can safely leave them out of your formation and it keep it historically correct (sounds like you want it historically correct heheh).

Mirage you swine! I got about 8 tons of dead smiley carcass to throw to you...I AM NOT A FACIST! I prefer to think of my crusade against smilies as a crusade against evil. Therefore, it would be a special favor to me if you would not call me and others of the AoP the Smiley Gestapo...although we are not above rounding up the little subhuman scum in the middle of the night and shipping them off to the relocation camps by the trainload and forcing them to build the machines that we eventually use to murder them...OK so we are the Smiley Gestapo!

never mind

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

I thought there was a nasty stench when I opened up this thread...

Peng,

I don't quite know how you managed to drag your fetid carcass out of the cesspool thread but kindly get back in there. Mop down that filthy trail you've left as you go too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knew it. He never posts there, but Simon reads the Peng Challenge thread, aka The Cesspool. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Time,

You get an "almost grognard" sticker insofar as you've spotted one interesting datum BUT have failed to research and check relevant related facts.

The answer is simple. The JagdTiger was the only WW2 German tank gun to fire separate ammunition BUT it also had TWO loaders. One for the charge and one for the projectile.

End result.. Loading speed wasn't compromised as much as you'd think.

Nice try though.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Knew it. He never posts there, but Simon reads the Peng Challenge thread, aka The Cesspool. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even Fionn the mighty has spouted off his insufferable, abjectly deprived shallowness of what he claims to be knowledge on any topic connected to German weapons when he posted about TC Schultz in the Cesspool. He should have known better. Now he is in the gutter with us, but at least we are looking at the stars.

------------------

Andreas

Fion in the cesspool?

Darn, n ah was gonna sell him a brand new whatchamacallit-crap-o-matic. wink.gif

and on this post....

what a nit pick; but ah guess it better than Mr Time pickin' his nose rolleyes.gif

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

[This message has been edited by pathfinder (edited 08-21-2000).]