Huge Flaw, game ruined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

You get an "almost grognard" sticker <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that one of those stickers where having the sticker and ¢60 will get you a cup of coffee (not at Starbucks though)? Or is it one of these that get handed out like Iron Crosses in the last days of the fortress Brest?

But I think you are all a bit harsh on poor time, leave him alone, he is probably preparing his class-action lawsuit at the moment and need not be distracted.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Or is it one of these that get handed out like Iron Crosses in the last days of the fortress Brest?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, they gave me an Iron Cross for playing this game.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Does this mean he has not yet been Assimilated?

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Time,

You get an "almost grognard" sticker insofar as you've spotted one interesting datum BUT have failed to research and check relevant related facts.

The answer is simple. The JagdTiger was the only WW2 German tank gun to fire separate ammunition BUT it also had TWO loaders. One for the charge and one for the projectile.

End result.. Loading speed wasn't compromised as much as you'd think.

Nice try though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the Jagd Panther also had two loaders?

Whats a 'normal ROF' 7-8 RPM ?

Ah but Paul, I never said the JagdPanther didn't have two loaders. I merely said the JagdTiger was the ONLY German tank to use separate ammo.

As for "normal". I figure between 4 and 5 rounds per minute is "normal". Given that each loader in the KT was putting in 1 component of the "shell" and could do so at the same time as the other loader put in the other component ( with the obvious caveat that the projectile must be placed in after the propellant bad) they shouldn't have had to slow the ROF much below the normal AFAICS.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>He never posts there, but Simon reads the Peng Challenge thread, aka The Cesspool<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, working with viruses and bacteria I have a passing interest in observing the antics of the lower forms of life. Of course I wouldn't want to stick my hands in their habitat and stir it around or try and start up a conversation with them there. Fortunately some of them seem to be able to drag themselves temporarily out of the primeval slime and interact on a higher plane (ie Andreas). One wonders if perhaps they are degenerated from a higher form rather than caught in evolutionary stasis. On the other hand some of them (ie Peng) seem incapable in this regard.

------------------

"I never saw such a dejected army, even the Italians carried themselves better in the old desert days. They were mostly Germans, but includede Poles, Russians, Mongols, Czechs, Yugoslavs, Frenchmen, even one American - all in Nazi uniforms."